Chapter 4: The First Attack

I AM SO GODAMN, MOTHERFUCKING, VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN ANY OF MY STORIES LATELY.  I RECENTLY HAVE BEEN FOCUSED OF DISCORD AND SCHOOL WORK TO THE POINT I FUCKING FORGOT THAT I WAS AN AUTHOR WITH OVER 1.4K READS!! SO FUCKIN' SORRY. IT'S BEEN SO LONG, TO THE POINT THAT I FORGOT THE PLOT OF THE STORY.  SOMEONE GIVE ME AN OVERVIEW OF SAM'S POV OF THE MOVIE PLEASE.  ISTG I'M SO FORGETFUL.  HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED STORY. (sorry a million times over)

As Sam's boss stares in disbelief, not even looking at Jerry as he left, Sam feels ashamed.  After a moment of silence, his boss cleared his throat before making it clear that he didn't care about what relationship they had.  Sam's mind was racing as he thought, "Oh great, now he thinks that I'm gay.  How nice, does he even know that I have a girlfriend?"  As Sam pulled up his pants over his underwear, he calmed himself down.  His boss swore he wouldn't say a word, and there was no one else in the bathroom at the time.  Just as he exited the bathroom, his phone started vibrating.

As he took it out, emergency news popped up, indicating that something bad was going to happen.  According to the headline, ex-astronauts were being announced dead.  These astronauts were part of the Apollo Mission from years ago.  It was strange for them to start dying on the same day.  In fact, too strange. The reason for deaths had popped up... Murder.  Sam quickly shoved his phone into his pocket before speeding off to his desk.  He pretended to be calm and collected but inside, his heart was racing and his mind was screaming.  After a few more minutes, he came up with an idea.  He stood up and walked off to Jerry's office.

When he arrived and knocked on his door, Jerry took at least a minute to open it, and as soon as he saw Sam, he pulled him in and slammed the door.  "What are you doing here?" he asked.  As Sam got a good look at Jerry, he wasn't in any better state as he was in the bathroom.  If anything, worse.  Jerry was sweating abnormally, his face was red as hell, and his necktie was out of place.  After a moment of consideration, Sam actually decided to leave.  After closing the door, Sam's legs nearly gave up.  Today had felt like it had been going on for a year.

A few hours later, after Carly had left from her visit, Sam had calmed down a bit.  His shift was going to be done in 10 minutes, and Sam couldn't wait to bolt out of the building.  5 minutes before the end, Sam started to pack up, when he heard a woman scream.  As he looked up a woman had ran throughout the room, screaming at everyone with unintelligible words.  As Sam's boss grabbed her and asked what happened, the lady had said something that no one would have heard if the room wasn't so quiet.  "J-Jerry... The one in that office.." she pointed towards an office in the corner of the room.  "He's dead!"

Just as she finished the sentence, shattering glass could be heard from Jerry's office.  As everyone turned to look, something metal was flying at a fast speed.  It curved here and there, injuring some people as it looked for something.  As the thing perched on a computer, everyone got to see what it was.  It was a metal, glass-like fragility... bird?  It squawked (more like screamed) before turning it's optics onto Sam.  And with his experience with the Autobots, he knew that being in the line of sight of danger, was not a good thing.  Could this day get any worse?

DONE, HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M DONE.  Serotonine levels rise as I write abt Lazerbeak.  I love it so much for some reason, like... it's DESIGN.  SO FUCKING COOL.

Anyways, thanks for reading this and I, once again, am sorry that I having updated in a while.  I hope ya'll can forgive me.  I promise that I'm going to try an update more.  I just need a little bit of help.  Can someone remind me what happens after this scene in Sam's POV???  Just a couple of sentences will mean the world to me.  Thank you so much! :)