Chapter 5: The Twins

As the 6 vehicles drive down a road, the teenagers look all around for any sign of danger.  Suddenly, cars and helicopters appear behind them, and went on a full chase.  The twins offer to distract them, to which Optimus grants the permission.  So Bumblebee races on ahead of them to get the helicopters chase him, while Athena falls back to stop the cars in their tracks and annoy them.  With all of the authorities were distracted, the remaining Autobots transformed and stayed low inside of a bridge.  However, no matter how hard the teenagers tried to hang on to Optimus, their sweat caused them to fall from a tall height.  Right before the teens touched the ground, Athena caught them and continued to drive towards her sibling.

When she arrived, she saw her brother being frozen by the humans while being tied down.  Seeing this, she forced Sam and Mikaela out of her, and charged at the humans.  Right before she was about to transform her hand into a cannon, she heard he comm-link go off.  :Athena, do not engage.  I repeat, do not injure any life forms: came Prime's voice.  "Ugh!" Athena sang as she changed her plans, and attempted to rip the lines off of her brother.  However, the helicopters caught her, and tried to put her down.  "'Cause I'm hurtin' baby, hurtin' baby." she sang, while her voice was cracking from being frozen.  (Forgive me, it's the only thing I could come up with at the moment.)  Out of the corner of her optics, she could see Sam struggling to reach the twins, and Mikaela staring at him sadly.  Then everything went dark.

When Athena awoke, she was in an unfamiliar facility.  She looked to her side and saw her brother being tortured.  Athena tried to get up, but she was tied down.  "Oh you'd better stop before you tear me all apart.  You'd better stop before you go and break my heart.  Ooh you'd better stop."  she screamed at the humans, but they didn't care.  (I had to search up a song that had good lyrics with the word stop.  I don't know this song at all.  Fun fact: Song was released in 1988.)  Suddenly, the doors on the other side of the room open, to reveal Sam, Mikaela, Simmons, and some other people.  As all of the procedure was stopped, the twins were untied.  Athena rushed to help her brother stand, and held up her cannons at all the humans.  "Hey, Hey, calm down Athena.  They won't hurt you or your brother anymore, okay?  Just put down the cannon, and we will be okay here."  Athena reluctantly complied, and used her free hand to heal her brother.  Athena beeped at Bumblebee asking, :If you were shocked, why wasn't I?  That wasn't fair treatment on the human's side:  After gaining enough strength, Bumblebee replied with, "I asked them ... to give me the combined amount ... of shocking ... just for me ... I couldn't let them hurt you." in his distorted radio language.  To these words, Athena slapped him across the helm, then hugged him.  After a few moments Sam said, "Hey uhh... sorry to break up the reunion here, but Megatron is in this building.  But so is the Allspark!"  To these words, the twins transformed and raced off to their destination.

Upon entering one big room, the twins transformed.  In front of them, stood the Allspark.  Sure it was huge, but it was still the real deal.  Bumblebee walked up to it, and touched one of it's corners.  To his touch, the Allspark started to rearrange itself.  After a moment, the Allspark was small enough for even a human to carry.  Bumblebee took it and held it out to Sam.  "No way I'm touching that thing!  It's your life source, so you should be the one to hold it."  "Fine, fine ...  It might be a ... once in a life time experience ... you know."  Yet Sam still refused, so Bee tossed the Allspark to Athena, to which she grabs it and picks up Mikaela.  Suddenly, the ceiling started shaking.  "Megatron..." sang Athena, as she transformed and let Mikaela hop in.