Movie 3: Chapter 1: A Job

It was 3 years since the battle in Egypt.  The young boy who was part of the mastermind, was now a grown man, ready to fight the world on by himself.  And by that we mean that he needs a job, because for now he's living in his new girlfriend's house.... with a couple of sentient bots.  Sam, the grown man, had just woken up and a question had popped up in his mind.  The same question he kept asking himself, everyday, every week.  :How the hell did I go from discovering a new race, and fighting alongside them, to being jobless and dependent on Carly?:  He felt an wave of sadness wash over him as he wished that his Autobot friends were here with him.  Bumblebee and Athena, otherwise known as the Camaro Twins, had come to an agreement with Sam that they couldn't stay with him after the battle.  So now, they were with their "family" of Autobots somewhere else that wasn't where Sam was.  He had been given the address, but he never bothered to visit.  :Damn you Bee, won't even visit your own friend.:  He thought of Athena, and how sad she would be if she found out that he and Mikaela broke up.

He got out of bed and changed into a suit, another job interview today...  He went downstairs to find his smoking hot girlfriend, Carly, all changed and about to leave for her job.  When Carly noticed him, she gave him a warm smile and a kiss, before saying goodbye and walking out the door.  Sam went into the kitchen and grabbed the orange juice packet from the fridge and poured some into a glass.  After he took a sip, he walked over to the back door and opened it.  And in came a dog, with a small bot on it's back, with another small bot following suit.  "Thanks for lettin' us in, you're girlfriend forgot about us." Wheelie had said as he passed by.  Sam shook his head, and went back to the kitchen.  Wheelie and his friend, Brains, had pushed a button on a TV Remote, turning the TV on and switched to a channel with a Star Trek Rerun.  Sam took a bite of toasted bread, before telling the bots to behave and heading out the door.  And as he headed toward his broken down car, something had caught his eye.

His parents, in front of a truck, in front of his house, in front of him.  They stared at him, before his mother had rushed to him to hug his soul out.  "Wha- Mom, Dad!  What are you doing here?!" he asked after his dad pulled his mom off of Sam.  "Well, you told us to come here a week from now, but I couldn't wait, and I dragged your old man with me." said his mother.  Sam stared in disbelief before turning and continuing towards his car.  His parents had followed him.  When Sam opened his garage, there sat a yellow car, looking weak and helpless.  His mother walked in and said, "Well, Bee looks a little different...  What did you do with him?"  Sam went silent before saying, "Ma, this isn't Bee.  The twins went to join the rest of the Autobots.  Other than those two small bots and Carly, I'm alone now."  His parents exchanged looks before his mother went to hug him softly.  "So kid... You off to go to work now?" his dad had asked, wanting to change the subject.  Sam went silent again before saying, "Uh... No.  I'm going to go GET a job."  His dad stared at him in disbelief before shaking his head and heading out of the garage.  Great, just great, this day is going great... right?

Sorry that I'm updating way to fast, like I just got really excited about yesterday, because I was really happy.  So yeah, now here's another chapter. :)