Chapter 2: Civil War

"Hello, Sam Witwicky.  It has been too long."  speaks Optimus, crouching down to get closer to Sam.  "What do you even want from me?!  You should be done with me by now!  Megatron is dead, the Allspark is destroyed, what could you possibly need me for?"  There was a moment of silence between them before Optimus replied.  "You need to be the one that stops a war from breaking out.  Between humans and cybertronians themselves."  (Forgive me if this is the wrong idea in the movie, I don't remember it very well, but it was something like this...)  "But why me though..?  You other Autobots live with the military, people have caught you on video and revealed things about you!  So, why me?  I haven't been associated with you guys for a year or so!  Well, other than the twins..."  Sam says, turning to the twin Camaros who were slapping each other's helms over something stupid.  "That may be true, but you and Mikaela were the ones that introduced and welcomed us to your planet.  You know most about us, and this is a plea from all of the Autobots."  Optimus  walks to the siblings and stops them from fighting.  "Look Optimus, what you say may also be true, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I have to be the one that does it.  I'm also human Optimus!  I need to have my own normal life too you know!  I need to make human friends, graduate college, get a degree, you should know what I mean!  It's  not normal to discover an alien race...  I'm sorry Optimus, but I can't accept..."  There was a deafening silence in the grave yard as the Prime stands up and sighs.  "It is obviously your choice to decide what to do with life, and I respect that.  However, be prepared for a civil war amongst you..."  As he turns to leave, Athena told him to wait.  When he turned around, he saw that she was holding out figures of Bumblebee and Athena.  "For my... family of... Autobots...  Don't forget... us!"  Optimus took the figures in his servo and replied, "Do not worry Athena.  We will not forget you, not today, not ever.  In return, do not forget us."  Athena nods and she bring out a whole collection of figures.  Each figure represented the autobots that she has met along the way.  As she put them away, Optimus held out a servo that Bumblebee had climbed up on top of Athena to shake.  Once she had knocked her brother off, Athena shook servos with Optimus as well.  Then the Prime transformed and drove off into the distance.  Sam watched him leave and then turned to Bumblebee to go back to his college.

Athena and Bumblebee were parked in the college parking lot, speaking in beeps and boops of what they should do.  Then, all of the sudden, BOOM, an explosion occurred in the building and people were rushing and screaming as they ran out of the college.  The twins tried to drive out of their area, but they couldn't risk running over the panicked runners.  So they were parked in one spot for a few minutes until they spotted Sam, Mikaela, and some random dude that they didn't know.  They watched as Mikaela fired up a car in a very panicked way.  Then the twins saw the cause of the problem.  There was a girl, in a white dress, walking toward the three teenagers.  As Mikaela finally started the car, the girl leaped onto the hood of the car, and transformed into a decepticon.  This had shocked the twins as they quickly tried to get to Sam, but realized that they shouldn't transform here.  All they could do was watch as Mikaela managed to crush the decepticon  by crashing into a street light.  Then Mikaela drove off, with the siblings far on their tail.  However, just as the siblings seemed to catch up with the teenagers, a helicopter flew in out of no where, and latched onto 'Mikaela's' car and flew off, with Sam right on the ridge of falling off.  Since the twins couldn't fly, all they could do was try and get to the destination of their landing spot, and quickly.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN DEAR READERS!  I got a ton of candy, carved my pumpkin into an Autobot insignia, and got a lot of compliments.  I was a type of bird, what were you?  Anyways, I have to sleep, made this chapter last minute.  I hope you have a good day or night!  :D

Made on Halloween!