Chapter 6: The Allspark

The twin Camaros weaved in and out of the rooms, looking for the exit, all the while Mikaela was looking at the Allspark in the seat next to her.   Once they finally reached the exit, Sam got the government to drive alongside with the twins, while they reunite with Optimus.  The government agreed, and off they went.  After a while of driving, 4 vehicles were driving toward them, and after the twins passed the cars followed them.  It was their remaining Autobot friends.  After another while of driving, a city had come into view.  The name of the city was, Mission City.

When pulling into the city, the Autobots made sure to be on the look out for any friends or foes.  Eventually, the military was found and the autobots gathered near them.  As they were discussing a plan, an airborne vessel had suddenly landed right near them.  The Autobot team took a large blow as the Decepticon know as Starscream  started attacking the Autobots, to which they transformed as well.  These events had frightened the people of Mission City, to which they scattered everywhere like rats.  One of the shots from the cannon of the Decepticon had hit the twins which sent the teens and the Allspark flying along with them.  Athena caught the twins, but Sam's head had hit the metal of her servo, almost knocking him out.  They were weakened and Bumblebee had lost his legs due to the impact.  Sam jumped off of Athena's servo as she ran to her brother.  As they were trying to call for Ratchet, a tank started driving through the city frightening even more people while shooting at the soldiers.  Athena shoved the Allspark to Sam, and sang at him saying, "Run, Run, Run away, Run away Baby...".  She wasn't going to leave her brother unarmed and alone.  Mikaela had disappeared somewhere.

Mikaela had ran over to a tow truck to hot wire it.  She figured that if she got it to fire up, she could carry Bee around and he could still fight.  Meanwhile with Ratchet and Ironhide, they see Megatron land in the distance.  They tell the surrounding people and other bots to retreat as they look around for other's safety.  Jazz decided to climb on and hold on to Megatron as he flew off again.  When Megatron landed on a building, Jazz asked "You want a piece of me?  You want a piece?!" as he shoots and jumps around Megatron like the little acrobat he is.  "No, I want 2!" Megatron says as he grabs Jazz and rips him apart. (This scene made me want to cry, Jazz was so cool.)  Mikaela managed to fire up the tow truck and drove it to where Athena and Bumblebee were as she told them to help her. 

Sorry this chapter is short, I'm kind of busy but not busy at the same time if that makes sense.  Anyways, I'll try to do my best and keep updating and I appreciate the people that are actually reading my story.  Good day or night, and I hope you are happy.  :)