Movie 2: Chapter 1: These Symbols

It was a big day for the Witwicky family.  A teenager about the age of 18, about to go to college was screaming at his mother and father about a fire going on in his room.  After extinguishing the small spark in his room, the boy named Sam, opened the door to his room.  And what he had found, absolutely shocked him.  Small robots only 2 feet tall, were pointing cannons at him, trying to harm him.  Sam backed up into his room, cornered by these small sentient beings.  He decided to jump out of his window and onto the rooftop on his outdoor patio.  While running he screamed at his dad to hide.  His father, Ron Witwicky, had seen what was going on, and scrambled over behind the fountain in their yard.  After a few moments, Sam had screamed, "Bumblebee!" and out came a yellow and black, 30 feet tall robot, with cannons at the ready.  He sees the mess in the yard, and hesitates a bit in shock.  Behind him, an identical white and black bot peeks out of the hole that Bumblebee made.  She sees the multiple miniature bots, and slowly backs away further into the shed.  So this meant that this just left Bumblebee to fight the fast mini bots.  After a few minutes, Bee managed to fend off the bots, and there were emergency vehicles at the front of their house.  "Go, go back.  Shoo!  Before they see you!"  "Oh come on! .... Party pooper..." replied Bumblebee in a distorted radio voice.  He crawls back into the shed where his sister was. 

Bumblebee's sister, Athena, was sculpting a small piece of stone that she had found.  It was forming into a shape of another cybertronian, known as Optimus Prime.  He was a father figure to the twins, and yet they have not seen him for a long time.  While there were firefighters and police around the Witwicky household, Sam entered the shed with his girlfriend, Mikaela Banes.  "Look Bee, I'm not mad at you, okay?  This is about the college I'm going to."  To these words the twins perked up, and Bumblebee started singing in a radio voice.  "I'm so excited!...  Can't wait for it!" while Athena was nodding her head to the beat.  "Bee, look... I can't take you with me."  This surprised Athena very much, for she accidentally cut the head off of her figurine.  "What the Fuck!" she sang, staring at Mikaela and Sam.  "It's not what I want either!  Don't scream at me!  The college doesn't allow their students to bring their cars."  To these words, Bumblebee started crying, and Athena crawled over to comfort him.  "I'll wait outside..." says Mikaela.  "Come on Bee, don't do this to me.  The guardian thing is done, you guys are suffocating in here.  You guys should be free, with your Autobot friends in the wild."  This didn't make anything better, and Athena made hand gestures to say that Sam should leave.   After Sam left, Athena placed down a hologram of their team.  They were like family to the twins.  What were they going to do now that Sam wouldn't take them, and technically just disowned them.  Sam would be leaving soon, and probably wouldn't come back to see them, so they fell into recharge to get ready for a long journey.

It was late at night for Sam in his college.  The people around him for his dorm seemed a bit like jerks, but they were smart.  For instance, they managed to actually find videos of Cybertronians.  It was night time, and Sam felt out of place in the party that was being hosted at the college.  He was seeing all kind of symbols and he was not feeling like himself.  Suddenly a girl came up to him, looking interested in something.  She pushed him down in a chair and tried flirting with him.  Suddenly someone was snapping their fingers in between their faces.  When Sam looked up, he saw a girl with a white and black mask.  This was Athena's holoform.  What was she doing there?!  She shooed the girl off of Sam's lap, and grabbed his arm.  She dragged him outside and out to a parking lot.  And there, stood  in front of 2 Camaros, one of them being yellow and black and the other being white and black.  These were the vehicle forms of the twins.  "Bee, Athena, what the heck are you two doing here?!"  The holoform of Athena entered her vehicle form, and signaled for Sam to get into Bumblebee.  Bee opened his car door to let him in.  So then, without letting Sam know anything, they drove off.  Sam ended up sleeping for few hours before Bumblebee blasted an alarm clock sound around 7 in the morning.  When Sam was very rudely woken up, he found himself in a grave yard with Optimus Prime standing right in front of him.

Ahhhh...  Starting my second movie chapters now!  Sorry that I had to make up and remove some scenes, I kind of feel a bit creative right now.  I'll try to update as much as I can, really appreciate all of the support.  Good day or night to whoever you are. :)

10/28/2021