Chapter 7: The Fall of Megatron

After a good 10 minutes or so, Mikaela managed to get Bumblebee towed on to the truck, and she drove around to help him move.  Once Athena knew that her brother was in safe hands, she looked all over for Sam.  She scanned the area, and saw Optimus Prime jumping down an alley, with Sam in his servos.  She transformed and drove over to the leader as she watched Optimus get attacked by Megatron himself.  She managed to cover Sam from the debris, as Sam still had the Allspark in his hands.  "Sam... Put the Allspark... Inside me.  We must not... let Megatron... get his servos on it."  Athena's eyes widened as she realized that the act would kill Optimus.  She looked to Sam, and he was frightened and saddened by these events.  But he took a running start, catching Athena by surprise.  Athena did not want to watch their leader be killed by a sacrifice.  She looks away.

When Sam had ran towards Optimus, he didn't have the idea of putting the Allspark inside him.  He quickly climbed Optimus and thrust the Allspark upward.  Athena and Optimus look up as Megatron screams in pain.  Sam had put the Allspark into Megatron's chassis (forgive me if the body part is wrong) which would end up killing him.  Athena had grabbed Sam and pulled him away before Megatron falls on him.  Optimus had crawled a few feet away.  They watch as their long time enemy, falls dead to the ground.  Optimus reaches for his comms as he say, "Autobots, assemble.  Megatron, is no more."  Cheers and yells could be heard all around as the autobots gathered to Megatron's body.

When Ironhide or Jazz wouldn't appear, Optimus asked on Comm-Link, "Ironhide, Jazz, report you location."  "Over here Prime.." said Ironhide behind the Autobots, as he walks over, carrying the 2 parts of Jazz's body.  Sam and Mikaela gasp as Ironhide explains what happened.  Athena and Bumblebee stare at Jazz, or what's remained of it anyway.  Jazz was like a big brother to them.  Him dying, was like losing a part of them, never getting it back.   Ratchet knew that this injury could not be helped, and looked away, not wanting to see the cruel sight.  Optimus had transformed, and Ironhide carried Jazz on top of the truck.  "So.... What now?" asks Ratchet, still looking away from Jazz.  "Although Megatron has fallen, the Allspark went with him...  We now have no means of reviving our planet.  So, I say that we stay on Earth, and protect these humans." replies Optimus, turning towards the team.  "I wish to stay with the boy..." speaks Bumblebee.  "Wait, you can talk?!" screams Sam, looking at his guardian.  Athena walks over to her twin, and helps him up as Ratchet was still fixing his legs.  "Very well, the twins may stay with their friends in disguise.  Just because the people here know about us, does not mean that all have to know..."  decides Optimus as he signals for the team to follow him.  They drive off, as the sun sets, and stars start to appear.  Sam and Mikaela look up to the sky, now knowing that one of those lights may be a life inhabited planet.  This of course, isn't surprising for them, as they fall into a deep sleep inside of their new friends.

Movie 1: Finished!

I would like to thank everyone who read this story, I never expected people to actually read and enjoy this story.  I will do my best to continue the story, and maybe add a new OC as I create it.  Once again I thank all of the readers that made it all the way here!  I really really appreciate it.

10/25/2021