Chapter 2

Nick pov :
Brooke was different. She was a beautiful girl with long brown hair and a perfect face.
She was the only virgin in the school that hasn't fell for my charm . I will have Brooke if it's the last thing I do. And you know how I'm going to do that ? PROM.

*After Brooke says no*
I turn to Brandon , " Are you kidding me ?"
He shrugs , " she's a hard one Nick. She's not going to do what you say just because you want her to. You're going to have to fight for her ."
ME? NICK DOBBS fighting for a girl?! That is unheard of! Usually girls fall at my feet at the flash of my smile, but it is Brooke and she's not like any other girls .
"Bro, I need you to help me out." I tell him.
"Alright , but I'm not guaranteeing anything at all." He answers .

"NICK!" I here someone shouting my name.
I turn around and see Auriel Welty running full speed towards me . Ugh it's her again hasn't she heard of a one night stand?
"Nick do you have a date for prom?" She asks biting her lip.
"yes." I say pushing past her .
She steps in front of me , " Are you sure?"
"Positive." I say .
She puts her hand on my chest, "Well if you change your mind give me a call." She says twirling her hair.
She's a hot red head, a little annoying but surely hot as hell. And especially good in bed if I don't say so myself. Brooke is hotter, that ass gives her that wow factor. Not just that, shes really nice and smart and sweet. What am I thinking? I don't fall for girls just do them . I push the thought into the back of my head and walk into my first period class. The first out of 3 classes I have with Brooke. It's show time baby.