CHAPTER 4

Nick pov :
Brooke and I walk back to class silently . She had s blank look on her face. She would open her mouth to speak , but nothing came out. The bell rang indicating pre- calculus was up next. Thankfully, I didn't have that class with her. Before leaving our Seperate ways , she gave me a quick hug, " see you at lunch."
I don't understand girls. A few minutes ago she was calling me a Manwhore and disgusting. I laughed to myself , it looks like I was going with her to prom (;

Brook pov:
"Nick + Brooke " , " brick " , " Brooke Dobbs" I kept writing in my notebook. Did Nick really like me ? I had a massive crush on him when we were younger . People would ask me if I liked him all the time , I always would say no. That didn't mean I was going to go confess I loved him just because he did . Nick Dobbs is still a player. This doesn't change who he is.

After a class of wondering about how I felt towards Nick , the bell rang for lunch. I quickly sped down to the lunchroom careful to not bump into Nick. I was not ready to face him again. I sat down at my usual table with Payton and Elissa . From the corner of my eye I see him at the senior table . He's making out with some random girl I don't recognize . I can't believe him he just confessed he loved me and he's making out with someone else ?!
"Brooke stop staring!" Payton says through clenched teeth.
"I wasn't staring . " I snap back.
"Yeah, you looked like you wished that girl was you. " Elissa says pointing to the girl with her fork .
"Looks like someone has a crush on Nicky." Payton replies.
"I don't. It's nothing." I answer smiling innocently .
Then I feel a body come sit next to me.
"Hey love." The voice whispers in my ear. I instantly recognize it as Nick's.
My heart pounds as he scoots closer to me .
"Go away Nick." I mumble.
He then takes one finger and traces the outline of my shorts . I take his hand and put it on his knee.
"If you think you'll get anything from me , you're very wrong. "
His mouth hangs open while the girls try not to laugh .
"We'll see tonight ." He says standing .
He's such a player.