CHAPTER 13

Brooke pov:
He laced his hand through mine and my heart rate sped up.
"Like this?" He asked
" Sure Whatever makes your boat float." I shrugged
In reality I was sort of kind of happy he did it. His car came to a stop at a park.
I quirked my eyebrows, ""you brought me to a park?!"
he laughed, "Not just any park, there's a little place I want to show you."
We got out the car and began to walk towards the park.
He slung one arm over my shoulder and kept sneaking glances at me.
"Can you please stop looking at me every 5 seconds?!" I teased.
"You look pretty today." He said quietly.
"Wow you didn't use the word hot for once." I looked up to him (he's pretty tall).
"You look hot today." He smirked.
I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him, his arm falling to his side.
"Wait it's here!!" He called after me.
I looked behind me to where he was standing before a big wall of bushes , trees, and shrubs. I joined him and he smiled , grabbing my hand.
He pushed through all of it until we came to a meadow. I stood there breathless as it was so gorgeous. It was filled with palm trees and exotic colorful flowers.
"Are we in the fucking Garden of Eden." I said as I gazed around.
"No.. But pretty close." He smiled, "come on this isnt even the best part."

Nick pov:
Brooke didn't talk much after we reached the meadow. We walked in silence as I lead her to the "best part".
I pulled a bandana out my pocket and stopped in front of her.
"Sorry, but it's gonna be worth it." I said dangling it in her face.
"Excuse me? Do you think I'll let you blindfold me and take me to this 'best part' ?! For all I know you can be taking me somewhere to get raped." She folded her arms.
I gave her a bored look, "shut up and let me blindfold you."
She groaned , "I hate you with a passion."
I shrugged and went behind her to tie the bandana around her eyes.
I took her hand and we walked to my favorite part of this whole damn park. Not everyone knew that it existed , my father showed it to me when I was kid. That is, before he turned into a workaholic phsychotic little bitch. I came to a stop and Brooke bumped into me and I chuckled.
She groaned, "are we there yet?!"
"Yes, take the bandana off."
She fumbled to take it off , but finally did and stood there wide eyed. Before us was a crystal clear lake, literally.
"Oh my God." Was all she said.
I smirked happily knowing I got bonus points for being creative on our first date.
She turned around beaming , "wow, I didn't even know this place existed."
"Me either, my dad showed it to me when I was younger. I come here to relax or take a nice dip. It's safe to swim in. There's no animals in it , except for tiny fish at the very far end." I explained.
She nodded and sighed taking in the whole view. It started getting awkward between us and I knew I had to do something. Therefore, I came up with a brilliant idea. I sneaked up behind her and picked her up throwing her body on my shoulder.
"what are you doing?!?" She said , panic in her voice.
"Chillax babe , you're just going to take a little dip."
"DIP?! PUT ME DOWN!!!" She yelped , squirming.
I just laughed and threw her into the shallow part of the lake.
She swam up and was frowning, I mean big time. Her curled hair was now limp and wet and her sundress sticked to her body. I pressed my lips together to not laugh and looked down.
I walked over to the shore of the lake and reached my hand down to help her up.
"Thanks." She muttered as she took my hand. All of a sudden she smirked and pulled me down with her.
I splashed into the lake and all I could see was her clutching her stomach from laughter.
"Good one." I sighed as I swam beside her.
"You're lucky I have on waterproof mascara." She laughed slightly.
I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. She stiffened at my touch and squirmed a bit. I placed a kiss on her neck and she hummed lightly. I put one of my hands on her thigh and she relaxed a bit. I took it as a sign to go up higher, my hands traveled to the thin fabric of her underwear. I automatically felt the girl was wearing a thong. Shit. I gulped and began to pull it down when her hand stopped me.
"Don't be a naughty boy." She whispered.
"Of course not babe, we're just having a little fun." I laughed slightly by her ear, causing her to shiver.
I moved in front of her and hooked my hand on the back of her neck. I leaned in and surprisingly she wasn't stopping me, she wants this as much as I do. Maybe the thing on my list of things to do before I die will come through, sex in water. I smirked at the thought, maybe she had forgotten about our little sex rule. Our lips connected and we kissed softly , but then I deepened the kiss , making her moan. She moved her arms to the back of my neck and she played with my hair. All of a sudden she cut the kiss off.
"Not today pretty boy, not today."
"Fuck why do you always have to do that." I cursed under my breath.

~~~~ to be continued ~~~~