CHAPTER 8

Nick pov:
I decided to skip class to have some time to think. I honestly don't even know what I want anymore. Whatever, I don't care anymore. If she forgives me okay and if she doesn't, okay. I start to play on my phone, getting bored of doing nothing. All of a sudden I hear heels clicking on the floor right outside the door. I hear the clicking stop as the heels stop right in front of the door. Shit, must be a teacher. I guess I'll be in detention again this Friday.
The door slams open , I prepare myself to be scolded at.
" What the fuck Nick?! I waited for you in the bathroom." Brianna whines.
I let out a deep breath, thankful it's not another one of these dam teachers.
"Um.. Sorry, I lost my pen in here." I give her a smile , coming up with the best excuse I can. She rolls her eyes , but plops right onto my lap. She really was a straight up slut. She straddle me and said , "Why don't we finish what we start?"
I groan because I really wasn't in the mood to fuck, surprisingly.
"Oh look here's my pen, better get back to class." , I say picking up a random pen from the ground and getting up, making Brianna fall off me.
I walk out the janitors closet and start to walk to my class. I hear distant footsteps , probably a real teacher this time. The footsteps get faster until they're right behind me. I'll just tell her I'm going to the bathroom, I stop in my tracks and turn around slowly. My smirk turns into a confused frown, as who is before me is one of my best friends, Brandon Pent. He looks furious and punches me right in the jaw, making me stumble back. My lip stung and I put two fingers up to it , feeling blood.
"What the fuck man!!!" , I yell back at him.
" Youre such a goddamn manwhore." He says disgustingly.
I take few steps toward him and knock him straight into a locker , punching him right in the gut over and over again. He tackles me to the floor and starts to throw punches at my face, but I flop him over and punch him. I hear commotion around us , but I ignore it and continue to Hit the shit out of him. Mr. Matthews comes over and pulls me off of him . Brandon doesn't have anyone to hold him back and lunges towards me hitting me again.
"Get the fuck off me." , I scream angrily. A few of my buddies from the lacrosse team go over and hold him back to. As were both being pulled away to the principals office I spot Brooke with a blank look on her face. Weird thing is she was already looking at me.

I'm hauled into the principal's office , my breathing heavy from fighting.
"Take a seat Mr. Dobbs" our principal, Mrs. Plaisance says folding her hands.
I sit down in the chair in front of the desk.
"I'm going to ask you this one time and one time only," she starts, "what was that out there? What was it about?"
I shrug casually sinking in my chair , not saying a single word to her.
"I don't have all the time in the world Mr.Dobbs." She says impatiently.
"He came at me first and I have no idea why. I was walking back to class from the bathroom and he punched me on the jaw."
"So you don't know why he did it?" She asks writing my words down on a notepad.
"Nope." I say popping the p.
"You're dismissed."