CHAPTER 11

Brooke pov:
I wake up and notice Nick isn't beside me. I look around confused as his clothes aren't even there from when he stripped them off last night. it's Saturday morning and I remember agreeing to going on a date with him last night. Great , it's almost noon already. I lazily drag myself out of bed and strip off my clothes, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I grab my waterproof iPod and plug in my earbuds. I hum softly to Birdy's Skinny Love and make my way to the bathroom. As I go in , the bathroom is steamy and I gasp for air.
"What the fuck?" , I mutter out loud.
All of sudden here comes Nick straight out the shower, tossling his hair. I pull out my earbuds and close my eyes, blindly throwing him a towel. I hear him chuckle , and I reach for the door knob , but he pulls me back.
"Good morning babe." He whispers in my ear from behind.
I shiver and he places a sweet kiss on my cheek. I groan and turn around swiftly.
"Let me go!!" I say as his arms are still wrapped around me.
He looks down at my chest smirking, and I realize I didn't grab anything to cover me up.
"Shit." I grumble as I try to contain myself. My heart beats faster and faster from the touch of his wet skin on mine, no space left between us .
He starts to lean for a kiss and as his lips brush mine , I put my hands to his chest and push with all my might. He stumbles back wide eyed ,making his towel fall. Before I can see anything I snatch a towel for myself and walk out the bathroom and into my room.

"What was that?!" He asks annoyed as he enters my room in just his boxers.
"GO AWAY!" I say shaking my head.
"But babe I'm your boyfriend." He whines.
He walks closer to me until we're face to face.
"Kiss me." He smirks.
"What?!" I quirk my brows.
"I said kiss me." He shrugs
"And why would I do that?"
"You're scared." He says turning around and begins to walk away.
I pull on a long t-shirt on and run in front of him.
"Did you just say I'm scared?!" I say my mouth slightly open.
He crosses his arms and smirks , "yep , you're scared if you do you'll fall in love with me."
At this point I'm steaming because I am not "scared". I'm the furthest thing away from scared and I'm going to prove it to him.
"Am not." I say getting right up in his face, only mere inches away.
He opens his mouth to say something but before he can I push my lips against his. And if that's not enough for him, I make my tongue involved. Mines caresses his and he pulls my waist against his. His hand plays with the hem of my shirt and I want to give in so bad, but I remember no sexual activity until a month . Therefore , I pull away breathless and just stare at his eyes.
He places a hand on the back of his neck and backs away, "that was um- just wow- erm..", he struggles for words.
"Shut up." I say playfully and push him out of my room.
"Go get changed!" I say from behind the door.
I still hate him it's just his body the way he touches me , it makes me feel so good.