CHAPTER 7

I walk out the janitors closet leaving Nick alone . I can't believe I actually fell for him, that I actually let him take my virginity. I walk past the bathroom and Brianna comes out.
"Where's Nick?" , she asks looking annoyed.
"I don't know. And if you think you're the only one he's hitting , you're not , so don't bother trying with him." I say pushing past her.
"What the fuck Brooke?"
I don't turn around but raise one finger up in the air. I hear her mumble something under her breath ,but I don't care . I want to go somewhere alone , somewhere where I can't be bothered. Right now I don't really care if I get in trouble for skipping class. I head down to the gym , where I know nobody will be at . I find a spot in the corner and sit down. I can't take it anymore and break down . The tears start to come out , my eyeliner and mascara is probably ruined but I cry more and more. I curse at myself for giving my virginity away so easily to someone who doesn't even care about me.

I hear a door open and quickly wipe myself up, but then I see it's only Brandon .
"Hey are you okay?" He asks spotting me .
"No.." I say through tears.
"What happened ?" He asks sliding down next to me.
"Nick." I say shaking my head .
"What the fuck did he do to you? I swear I'm going to beat the hell out of him" he says wrapping his arms around me.
"No! Please you'll just make me feel worse."
"Okay, but at least tell me what happened." He asks starting to get concerned.
"I had sex with him." I say putting my head in my hands.
He doesn't say anything , but lifts my chin up. He starts to lean in. What is he doing ?! His lips touch mine and he kiss me softly.
"Brandon ?" , I say breaking the moment .
He pulls away and looks down .
i continue , " I can't do this . Not you, I can't loose you. You're my best friend and just my best friend . And I'm sorry but I couldn't think of you as more than just a best friend."
He nods his head and gets up, "okay." Is his only response.
He starts to walk away but I get up and run after him. I pull him into a tight hug .
"Thankyou." I whisper .
"Nick doesn't deserve you . And I know you don't have feelings for me , but I love you. I hope you find a guy that loves you and cares for you." He says and continues to walk back to class.