CHAPTER 9

Brooke:
Mr Matthews pulls Nick off of Brandon. Both of them heaving for breath , their chests going up and down fastly. I'm the cause of this , I made them fight , this is just great isn't it. I look at Nick while he's being hauled towards the office , our eyes meet for a second. I break our gaze and look to the ground , chewing on my bottom lip. I feel so guilty so I decide I'm going to confess it's all my fault . I head towards the office and sit on the bench outside. Nick is currently being interrogated inside, while Brandon stands against the wall across from me. He doesn't say a word to me or looks at me once , but keeps his gaze fixed on the ground. Nick comes out with his backpack slung against one shoulder, hitting Brandon with the other one as he goes into the office. Nick sits by me also not saying a word, making things awkward as hell.
"I'm sorry." He says suddenly , making me jump.
I don't say anything but fold my arms and cross my legs.
"Can we be friends at least?" He tries again.
"Why would I be friends with a player that doesn't use the word love in his vocabulary?"
He shrugs , "I dunno, you're right about the love part but sorry, but I don't do relationships."
By this point I was getting aggravated. I had a challenge , I was going to change Nick. And it's all going to happen with one little game.
"Fine. Let's play a game." I say turning to face him.
he quirks his brows and sits up, now suddenly interested.
"Let's fake a relationship. Hold hands, cuddle, go on dates, kiss, all the other stuff. Whoever falls in love first? Loses." I shrug. I then start to realize what I just said . This guy took my virginity and fucked some girl right after ! What in heavens name did I get myself into.
He smirks, "And what happens if I win."
"You can choose the prize." I say taking a gulp.
He stretches out his hand in front of me "Deal."
I take his hand doubtfully and shake it. I just made a deal with the devil.

Nick:
I was actually kind of interested in this game with Brooke. I gotta admit , she was hot and good in bed. She wasn't like any other hoe that I've slept with , she was different. And I wanted more of her. More of her body. I know it sounds kind of weird, but I was only in this for the sex. Sure, I'll do all the other lovey dovey shit , it was part of the game after all. I was definitely going to win, I, Nick Dobbs, don't do love. I haven't had a steady relationship like ever.
"So when does this game start?" I say folding my arms.
"Tomorrow." She says .
"Any rules?" I say scratching my neck.
"Yup, no sexual intercourse until we make a month. And this will last 3 months. If you can even last 3 months." She says rolling her eyes, but smiling slightly.
"Oh baby you'll be the one that won't last." I say and with that I got up and left her.