CHAPTER 14

Brooke pov:
"You're such a tease." Nick said not taking his eyes off the road.
I grinned widely at his statement , and he rolled his eyes.
"I wouldn't be a tease if you weren't such a douche." I shrugged.
"Don't disrespect your boyfriend babe." He chuckled.
"Whatever." I muttered.
"You can't deny you're a tease, you always cut things off before the good part."
"Did someone forget our rule?" I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"Can you stop giving me death stares? And no I didn't forget." He said pointedly.
"Then you'll just have to wait till the month is over. I know your little boy hormones are going crazy."
"I haven't had sex in 3 weeks." He said more to himself , but I heard it anyways.
I didn't answer , but leaned my head on the window. It was getting dark outside and it was kind of chilly in Nick's car.
"Do you want my jacket?" He asked as I shivered a bit.
"No let me sleep." I answered almost bitterly.
"Well someone's salty." He retorted.
"Ugh, leave me alone !" I said shooting him a glare, I had a headache and I didn't need anymore of his smart comebacks.
"You're bipolar." he sighs.

Nick pov:
I pulled up to my house and noticed I was supposed to drop Brooke off. I was not about to drive back either , I was hella tired. She can handle one day at my place, no ones home anyways.
"Brooke were here." I said shutting of the car.
I expected a scold from her , but she was quiet.
"Look I'm not going to drive back there alright." I tried agin.
Silence again.
"HELLO?!" I turned to face her.
I felt so stupid, she was asleep. I smiled and leaned back into my seat and watched her sleep. The way her lips pouted out and her soft breaths came out was really cute. What am I saying , I'm getting all caught up in this dating shit. I got out the car and jogged to her side. I slowly lifted her up off the seat bridal style and carried her inside to my house. She sure was a heavy sleeper to not wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next morning
Brooke pov:
I felt someone shift beside me and my eyes snapped open. What the fuck, did I just get raped. I slowly shifted around to face the other way and see who I was in bed with. I sighed, when I saw it was only Nick facing me. I gawked at his perfectly toned abs as he sleeps shirtless.
"Stop looking at me Brooke." he says groggily with his eyes still closed.
"Goodmorning." I whispered.
"Goodmorning babe." He says his eyes now boring into mine.
"How'd I get here?" I asked slightly confused.
"You fell asleep in the car , so I brought you up." He shrugs.
My cheeks heat up , that was so sweet of him . I get out of the bed and go into the bathroom , expecting to look like living hell with my wet dress. Instead , I have on a long white t- shirt. I quirk my brows and peek out to see Nick on his phone.
"Did you Change me?!"
He smirks , "maybe."
"You dirty little bastard." I say walking over to where he's lying.
"Did you want me to leave you all wet and soggy?" He says boredly.
"No, thank you." I say shyly.
"Anything for my girlfriend. I gotta admit it was kind of fun to strip you off your clothes. Kind of gave me an idea of how its gonna be when we -"
"okay okay okay. I get the point." I say cutting him off.

//I didn't know how to end this so yeah😂😂//