✨Character List 2✨

Dominic Hernandez Is 17 years old and is the Spanish mafia don

Dominic Hernandez
Is 17 years old and is the Spanish mafia don. His mafia is second, right behind the Italians. They've never been on good turns with each other. It's something that happened that in the past but neither mafia wants to forgive and forget. They have a thing where they don't bother them if they don't bother us. Everyone knows him as the arrogant, rude and scary bad boy of the school. Mafias know him as a dangerous, ruthless and heartless don who will kill you in seconds. No one has ever stood up to him unless they want to be dead. Well at lest until Arabella come along. She quickly takes up his mind and he tries to push his feeling away.

Vivian Hernandez She is 17 years old and the second youngest of the Hernandez family

Vivian Hernandez
She is 17 years old and the second youngest of the Hernandez family. Her twin brother, Dominic is very protective of her. She has a crazy personality and loves fashion. She can easily talk your ear off without breaking a sweat. She is the second best assassin with the name "Shadow". She also plays a part in the family business. The Spanish mafia, much to Dominic's dismay. She knows when to be ruthless. Is best friends with Aria, Mateo, and Marco.

Aria Pereira She's 16 and more on the innocent side

Aria Pereira
She's 16 and more on the innocent side. She knows that her friends are in the mafia but she doesn't mind. She takes extra self defense classes and trains just in case since the hernedez have many enemies. She's has always had a slight crush on someone but can't do anything about it considering he's in the Italian mafia. Marco and Mateo treat her like their own baby sister so they are definitely protective of her. Is very sweet and caring. She loves her friends to death.

Mateo VeranoHe is the goofy one of the group and is 17

Mateo Verano
He is the goofy one of the group and is 17. He is cocky and always has to make a joke. He is a very energetic person and is somewhat similar to vivians crazy attitude. What people wouldn't realize from the way he acts is that he's also in the Spanish mafia. He is an exceptional fighter who goes by name "Hunter"and loves knives. If you mess with his friends or are messing with him you may or may not end up dead. He has always been close with his friends and would give up his life to save them no matter what. But never take his kindness for granted.

Marco DeSantosHe's 18 and second in command in the Spanish mafia

Marco DeSantos
He's 18 and second in command in the Spanish mafia. He's best friends with Dominic. They've know each other since they were children. He lost his parents when they were killed in front of him when he was 9. Ever since he has always kept to himself and is always cold. He was taken in by the Hernandez family and sees them as a second family. He would take a bullet for them. Also a street fighter who goes by "Satan."

Authors Note

Authors Note

Welcome back bitches

You finally get to know who our love interest is. Dominic fucking Hernandez. And Jesus Christ! He can push my in front of a bus and I would thank him.

But anyways I can't wait for you to meet our next characters who will play an important part in our story.

Mwah kisses to all!