13| You just love fucking with me

I've been pissed

I've been pissed.

Many times I've found myself in situations that end with one person having a broken nose. Hint, it wasn't me. Though I wouldn't exactly say it was my fault. I mean when I tell you to shut the fuck up, you would think to shut the fuck up. It's simple, really.

Yet Arabella, god, she was a piece of work. Maybe not in a bad way, but in the same way that pisses me off. Though instead of a broken nose I'd rather send her home with something much more- pleasurable.

I'd love to see how this spitfire would be under me as I put her smartass mouth to use. To watch what excites her. To see her fall apart for me. It would be very entertaining to see what kind of game she plays. I don't know who would be out first but it sure as hell will be fun to find out.

My head leans back on my chair and I sigh thinking of the little firecracker that was only a few doors away from me. The number one street fighter. Impressive. An assassin. Very impressive. Part of a family that could be the downfall of our mafia. Not so great.

Although I still find myself in the same spot as she continues her daily life in my house. As I let her be so close to my family, especially my twin. But for who's sake? Maybe it was because I saw the way my sister held loyalty to this girl. Or it could be because she is the reason my dad is still here and healthier than ever. Or it could be that I wanted to keep her in our lives. In my life. Just to see how this game would play out.

Dinner is called out and I put away my laptop descending the stairs seeing Arabella's back enter the dining room with Adelaide in tow. It was cute to see how Adelaide stuck to her side already enamored by someone she met only a few minutes ago.

As food is served I can hear Mateo's words to Arabella and I don't pay mine until my eyes catch the shift in their knees. They playfully nudge the other though I can't help but take Mateo's mood as a different feeling. I take a deep breath to refrain myself from kicking this perra right in the jewels.

Why is this bothering me so much?

I ignore my anger turning to speak to Marco yet I stay rigid. My eyes move on their own drifting back to their touching knees yet know Arabella's hand layer above on his thigh. Voy a matar a este cabrón. I clench my fist to somehow ease the rage that's building up in my body. My eyes are tightly shut but all I see is Arabella and fucking Mateo.

I swallow whatever is annoying me just as Arabella and Adelaide make their way upstairs to watch a movie. After the table is cleared I check my watch seeing her bedtime approaching. At Adelaide's door, I find myself leaning against the doorframe, my eyes looking over her. She places a kiss on her head smiling down softly until she sees me. She jumps in spot almost immediately out of the room. I tucked Adelaide in bed pushing the hair out of her face kissing her forehead before exiting the room.

Stepping into the hallway my eyes meet hers. Her beautiful green eyes that seem to pull me deeper and deeper. As I step forward towards her she takes a step back. The closer I get further she backs away until she hits the wall behind her. She gasps and I feel her breath fan across my face.