26| I'm Dahlia

I have been on edge the entire day

I have been on edge the entire day. Why? Because the guilt was eating me alive. I've lied to plenty, many times. But lying to my family was the next level. Especially when all they want to do is help. To some it may seem stupid that I'm not telling them considering they would most likely be able to understand. But it's not exactly something that I want out in the open.

Everything that's happened to me have taken me a lot of time to cope with even if I still haven't fully let it go. But my depression and eating disorder are something that I'm still struggling with. I don't need them worrying about me.

I'm fine.

I already have two people who currently know. Though telling them wasn't my original plan, the universe had its say and chose for me. Now it's giving me the choice to decide if I want even more people to know. And the answer is no. At least not yet. I've already dumped so much on them ever since I came and I think it's best if I give them a break before they send me away for good.

Everyone seems to be getting back to normal. Though they make sure I eat so I 'don't forget'. I'm still a little distant since I don't want to blurt anything out and luckily Luca has kept his promise. I know he wants me to tell them but he understands that I'm not ready yet.

I sigh, shaking my head as I get out of the car. Luca throws his arm around my shoulder guiding me inside the school but not before waving goodbye to Xavier and Xander.

I see the group further down the hallway as I quickly make my way there.

"Hey!" I beam, giving them a smile. Everyone freezes and the air immediately goes tense. Oh no.

"What?" I ask curiously as Vivian looks at me soberly, a forced smile on her face.

"Let me guess. This is about me fainting? Guys look. Like I told my family, work has been piling up like crazy and I haven't had the best eating schedule. Which is why I passed out." I quickly explain wanting to get this over with. More lying.

"Perra! Eres estúpido? Qué importante es tu trabajo que ni siquiera podrías tener tiempo de comer, maldito psicópata! Me asustaste a la mierda viva!(You bitch! Are you stupid? How important is your work that you couldn't even have time to eat, you goddamn psycho! You scared the living crap out of me!)" Vivian scolds me, throwing her hands in the air. She looked like a crazy mother. I couldn't hold back the laughter that came out of me. She deepens her glare before pulling me into a hug.

"Don't do that ever again." She says quietly as I smile at her. Letting go, Aria and Mateo quickly wrap their arms around me.

"Mateo was sobbing by the way." Aria whispers not so quietly.

"I did not!" Mateo defends scowling at her who simply smirks, sticking her tongue out.

"Did to!"

"Did not!"