14| Whatcha laughing at pretty boy?

"I like Luca

"I like Luca."

The bag in my hand drops down and I stand there frozen. My mouth is parted and my eyebrows reach up to meet my forehead. I didn't know what to say to that.

Aria's face studies mine before going into panic as she stumbles out her words.

"I'm sorry! That's probably so creepy that I'm telling you that. I was never going to do anything about it anyways." I swallow, shaking my head letting out a laugh.

"No no no. I am still processing. You're so nice, gorgeous and sweet then Luca is so- bleh." I look at her unsurely. Were my ears playing tricks on me? Like Luca Romano? My brother? The idiot who a few days ago had burnt cereal in the microwave?

Vivian chuckles at me and Aria sighs in relief.

Vivian chuckles, patting her friends back who looked completely relieved. You would think I had just told her she fought cancer. Ari chokes on her own forced laugh still seeming slightly unsure.

"She's had a crush on him since they were kids and they were even friends for a little while." Vivian begins before Aria cuts her off.

"Not exactly. We knew each other until grade 5 and then I moved schools. Who would have guessed I would end up seeing him again in my first math class." She explains more specifically and this time Vivian is the one to interrupt.

"In her exact words 'he's still so smart from before while becoming even more handsome and hot.' But she's too shy to even talk to him." She pitches her voice higher and Aria shoves her over as we all laugh at her reddening cheeks.

"Shut up, Vivian! What about the guy you lost your virginity to? You wouldn't stop talking about him even though y'all barely spoke before fucking." Aria immediately gets defensive and Vivian glares right back.

"Oh? Because you and Luca have had so many heartfelt conversations, right?" Both stare hard at each other and I look around nervously. Suddenly both break out into their own laughter as I look at them completely confused.

"It's even more funny each time. God, we have terrible taste in men." Aria giggles as Vivian nods in agreement.

"I'll take a shot at that." She pulls out a bottle of vodka from a hidden drawer that was a mini fridge. She was stocked with alcohol. Nice.

"And Arabella can take a shot at ignoring her feelings for my brother. Who by the way also signifies a terrible taste in men." I scoff, flipping her off.

"Don't have feelings. But I definitely do want a shot." I tip the glass up and they follow suit. "Wait a minute. This isn't vodka."

"No. He wouldn't dare." Vivian grits angrily, her hands fisting the shot glass. "He went through my stash! This is fucking sprite." She exclaims angrily.

"I'm going to fucking kill that bitch. If only the umbilical cord strangled him in the womb. Or I should have shoved him off that cliff we went to when we were eight. Or I could have accidentally ran into him when I was learning how to drive. It would be a very believable story." She rambles on and I can't help but laugh.