31| She's gone, Dominic

"I'm getting worried Dominic

"I'm getting worried Dominic. She would never not answer her phone for this long." Vivian says typing away at her phone ringing Arabella once more, her knee bouncing quickly matching my own movements. My hands tighten around the steering wheel and I swerve into the estate. My jaw stays clenched and I try my best to swallow the shout that I want to fight though. I know it's not Vivian's fault that Arabella isn't answering her phone but I can't seem to think straight at the moment. I just need to know she's okay.

Parking in front of their house I slam the door shut storming to the door jabbing my finger into the doorbell a countless amount of time until a frantic maid opens the door. She tenses further seeing the anger powering around me but moves out of the way for us to enter. My feet are already moving into the house ready to go to her room though I freeze hearing the yells coming in front of the living room.

"I don't know where she is!"

Please not her

My blood runs cold and with slow footsteps I find myself at the scene of the commotion. The air is knocked out of my lungs seeing the terrified family before my eyes. Some are crying- sobbing-, into each other's arms while others paces around the room taking infuriated steps. Through the noise no one notices Vivian and I standing at the footway our own panic setting in as if confirming our suspicions.

She has to be okay

"What happened?" Vivian's voice is distant, getting lost in everyone else's shouts and my fists clench my anger passing through my body from head to toe. I don't give a second raising my voice feeling my fear taking over.

"What the fuck happened?" My shout is loud enough for all the noise to stop and heads to snap in our direction.

"Get out! Get the fuck out!" Xander is up to his feet pushing me back yet I didn't feel scared, I didn't care. I just needed Arabella.

"No. Where is Arabella? It's urgent." I keep my tone firm, still keeping my guard up ready for Xander to throw a punch my way but Xavier is at his side pulling him away even as he struggles in his hold.

"Tell him to leave! It's a family matter and he doesn't have to fucking be here." He sneers angrily, in my direction even as I brush it off, my attention drawn to Luca whose eyes were rimmed with red tears on his face. Out of all of them Luca would be the only one to understand why we were here since he had spent time with our group as well so he knows we care.

I care

I get rigid seeing his state. This can't be good because both Vivian and I knew it. She fidgets with her hair, only something she did when she was nervous while I clenched and unclenched my hands ready to fight someone if I needed to for the information I needed.

"I want to- no I need to know where she is. Or if she's okay." My eyes briefly glance at Xander who's filled with instant wrath sensing my skeptical look. He pulls away from Xavier charging right for me but Alejandro, his older brother, steps in front of him. He has his own height on me a few inches taller than me.