chapter 2

Phase 1

Phase 1

The first thing you do when you inherit the body of an abusive husband.

You apologize.

Cheng Tao was in his car driving to work in his past life he was a criminal but that didn't mean he didn't have a life before prison.

"Has Mr. Liu not upset you today master Cheng" the driver asked

Surprisingly his master was rather calm this morning usually he'd come in and argue about how useless his wife was.

"No everything his fine"

Their was something different about him but he couldn't tell what.

After being dropped off at work Cheng Tao entered the building today his aura was much larger for some reason and his cold aura shook the employees.

The staff stand and bow slightly.

"Welcome Boss Cheng"

Cheng Tao nod acknowledging them they sit and went back to their jobs as he entered his elevator he then took out his phone to text his wife.

When correcting the mistakes of an abusive husband check upon the wife to see if it's okay.

"Ah I forgot his phone was taken away"

When the prisoner entered Cheng Tao's body he received his memories and if he could kill him he would he didn't love Liu Qiao he still was a stranger but he wanted to help him at least.

After all you can't really love a stranger but before he can make Liu Qiao go out in the world he must fix the damage that previous owner's done.

Cheng Tao walked out the elevator.

"Good morning boss Cheng"

The secretary walked up to him and hand him his cup with coffee Cheng Tao took it then smell it then drink it.

"Boss is something the matter"

The secretary wiggled up to him curving his lips in a seductive smile Cheng Tao stop then pushed him a side walking a head.

"Delun Ru please remind professional at work from now on"

Cheng Tao close the cup and passed on to Delun Ru  who was stunned by his cold behavior he was this close this close to having him on as his own.

Liu Qiao was now wiping his tears away as he was in the bathroom he looked at the pregnancy test results his hands where trembling.

Did Cheng Tao find out he hoped he doesn't it wasn't that Liu Qiao couldn't get pregnant it was the fact that he was always stressed out and kept losing his child

"I'm pregnant but how will I lose this one"

The last time he got pregnant and tried to tell Cheng Tao he was in such a foul mood that he kicked him in the stomach causing him to lose his child it was a painful process he had to endure by himself.

'He apologized or is it me imagining things'

Cheng Tao never apologized he always blamed him for things and Liu Qiao just took in all in like a sponge his stomach growled he was hungry he wanted to eat but he can't.

Cheng Tao made sure to warn him not to eat without his permission if he done so without his permission Cheng Tao would beat him senseless so Liu Qiao never eats during the day and sometimes during dinner because Cheng forgot to give him permission.

This morning he ate his fill but now he was hungry again he sigh he has to start cleaning soon before Cheng Tao returns upset again and beat him.