chapter 22

Liu Qiao was coming from another section feeling not in the mood to return to a empty house, he head down a bar since the miscarriage his picked up some unhealthy habits

Liu Qiao was on the counter sleeping his been drinking for a while now if Cheng Tao found out he would- what would he do these days he doesn't know he'll do.

Cheng Tao had empty the place of cigarettes alcohol anything so he barely got anything to cope.

"Liu?"

Liu heard a familiar voice and looked up it was Ying ye, he then lie back on the counter ying ye sat next to him.

"What are you doing in a place like this?" He asked

Liu Qiao wasn't a drinker but now looking at his friend whose eyes where filled cheeks where blushing and looked exhausted he guess it was about the dog shit Cheng Tao.

"What did he do this time?" He asked in an angered tone

"Go away" Liu Qiao turned his face away from him

"Liu Qiao you must leave Cheng Tao looked at you your already hurting enough when are you-"

"ENOUGH!!"

The place went quiet as Liu Qiao looked at him.

"Are you stupid? Are you just don't think? Everytime you come around me" Liu Qiao snared " 'Liu Qiao leave Cheng Tao his not good for you' 'come on Liu Qiao that relationship is toxic you should' 'Liu Qiao his a bastard you should leave him', don't you think I know that?!" Liu Qiao asked angrily. "What you think I stayed in the relationship because I love no matter what FUCK ALL OF THAT!, I stayed in the relationship because I had no choice!" He yelled.

"That can't be-"

"Well it is I have no where to go my uncle would rather help a run over toad than me, do you even know why I stop school did it ever crossed you mind, I couldn't go to school because I was treated as fucking machine I'd starve beaten and worked to death by my own family, I was almost raped several times by my uncle and cousin, I had no one but myself to learn on" Liu Qiao said  "while living in a dirt poor life when Cheng Tao came it felt like I was finally released from but fuck me for being such a naive idiot, from one hell to another it was no different I was treated like an object, humiliated, raped, abuse, neglected you name I felt hell sometimes I wanted to kill myself but I was......... too afraid to die" Liu Qiao dropped his head. "The man I married was a monster I wanted to go home but there was none for me to go to after all, so tell me how does a kid who hasn't finished highschool has no parents backing leave a rich, powerful, obsessive and tyrannical tycoon? Tell cause I need to know" Liu Qiao took another gulp.

Ying ye couldn't say a thing.