chapter 21

"Liu Qiao, Liu Qiao, you've been here for 5 weeks now and you haven't said a thing"

"There's nothing to say"

"I believe there is, I think there much to say" the therapist said

"Like?"

"I don't know, that is why I need you to tell me?" The therapist said

"......"

Liu Qiao ignored her turning away, his been coming to this person for 5 weeks now but he won't say anything.

".... fine Liu I've dealt with many patients like you and if they didn't talk they wouldn't be able to push forward" she said.

"Did they get abuse?"

"Yes"

"Did they had poor education?"

"Yes"

"Did they suffer?"

"Greatly" she said

"But I don't want to move on"

"Why is that?" She tilts her head

"Because doing so means forgetting, forgetting I ever held lives in my stomach" Liu Qiao said

"No, moving on means accepting an trying to push forward with pain and overcome it, your in pain Liu Qiao and the pain will consume you if you don't try moving forward" the therapist said.

Liu Qiao went back silent saying nothing for the rest of the section Liu Qiao returned home as Cheng Tao put his phone down.

"How's you day"

"It's the same I guess"

"My family is missing" Cheng Tao said

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I don't know, I just told you"

Liu Qiao went upstairs, their relationship was awful and Liu knows his not helping but he can't help it.

Cheng Tao picked up the phone and discuss business.

"Sell her organs in the black market" Cheng Tao said "tell Mr. Kiyoshi our schedule date shall be in 3 weeks, also killed the rat" he said smiling while fixing his cuffs.

He put down the phone before fixing the tie soon his phone ran again.

"Hmm hello doctor, I see good"

He hang up the phone then walked up the stairs to Liu Qiao's room he was sleeping in the bed,

"I'm going to do business for a while so see tomorrow"

He kissed the side of his head before leaving.

Liu Qiao opens his eyes as Cheng Tao left.

Cheng Tao drove to a private address then then entered a building and a bunch of men in black bowed in respects as he entered.

"Mr. Cheng!" They all said simultaneously

"Call, Chao Chen I have a job for her"

"Yes Mr. Cheng" a secretary said

"Take me underground"

The man on the other side press the private button as they entered underground.

They enter down a dark under ground hall soon all of then went inside a private room.

A man was tied up in the chair bleeding with teeth missing eye swollen and bleeding his face was black and blue while covered in blood.

"So tell me where is it?"

Cheng Tao sit in a chair crossing his legs and drawing the cigarette.

"I-I don't...... know...."

"Rong"

"Wait! Wait! I don't know but Liam! Liam yes! He knows" the man confessed

"Yes the American, go get him"

"Yes Mr. Cheng"

 Cheng"