chapter 24

"Hey Liu Qiao do you want to go to karaoke with me?"

"Sure Cheng"

The two walked down the streets together hand in hand smiling shyly each of them had their hearts beating fast and both was nervous.

"Cheng will you always stay with me, no matter what?" He asked

"Yes after all it's you and I till the end "

*swing*
*swung*
*swing*
*swung*

Liu looked over to see a boy about 15 years old his left eye had an bandage over it, his pink gentle lips were bruised crooked and thorn, his chin was swollen with blood slightly running down his nose.

Liu Qiao looked at his hand the white bandages around them were stained with blood, Liu Qiao felt sorry for him, the pretty boy's eyes were devoid of life, he watches as the boy stared into nothing swinging on the swing.

"Your highschool days must have been fun" he said

Liu Qiao was startled then he said nothing and sit in the next swing beside him.

"It was fun" Liu Qiao said

"Mine wasn't not for a single day" the boy said

"Why"

"........."

The boy looked in straight and Liu Qiao followed his gaze and was startled by the change of scenery.

"Father stop! Mom help!"

The father held his head down as he struggled away from him.

"Husband wa-"

"Don't come any closer if you want him to hurt more" the father said

The mother cried with painful tears as the boy tried to break free.

"Don't mom! Mom!"

The mother could only close her eyes and cries.

Liu was speechless as he watch the man brutally raped the boy who was about 13 years old, Liu Qiao held on tightly to the ropes.

"There's no need to be angry it's already happened and there is no need to waste tears on that matter" the boy said

"But still it hurts" Liu Qiao said

"........... constantly even after......."

Liu Qiao looked up as the boy's life played out infront of him, Liu Qiao looked at the hanged woman in the ceiling Liu was even more shocked when he saw the same boy looking up.

"Don't look!" Liu Qiao yelled "look away"

Liu Qiao ran up to cover the boy's eyes but only fell through.

"....hic.......MOM!!!!"

The boy's nerve shattering screams was real and painful

"Day after day night after night, it was the same painful cycle just like you I wanted to die to end it but something just wouldn't let me, ..... so I change my life up a bit"

The image fast forward to a strange night, when the father returned from home from work.

"Daddy I I made up lunch!" The boy said sweetly while slightly flustered

"(???) You seemed awfully excited today"

"Yeah I just figured which college I want to go to" the boy smiled

"Really which college then"

"Nah huh it's a surprise"

They walked into the room to see a grand romantic feast around the table.

The boy open the chair and let his father sit then gave his father a shy kiss on the lips.

"Your obedient today" the father said

"I told you today is the-"

"Sure" the father said

The father observed the boys as he eats his food gently in bliss the man was about to take a bit but then he put it back down.

"(???) Why don't you have a bite"

"But I've already had my food" he said puzzled

"We can share ours can't we"

The boy blushed then shyly went over he nervously took up the fork and took some of the spaghetti and slurped it up seductively, the father slightly groaned under breath.

"Do you want me to feed you daddy?" He asked flustered

"Ofcourse sit in my lap while you do that" he said

The boy smiled then sit in his lap and feed him the spaghetti.

After both was finished the boy get up.

"Did you enjoy your meal daddy?"

"Yes but I want dessert- huh"

The father could not move his hand nor his legs, suddenly the boy had a bottle and needle he injected the in the bottle then draw out the liquid.

"Daddy behave now cause this is gonna be painful" the boy said coldly.

"(???) No! Don't do it!"

The boy held his hair and bend his neck and jammed it into his vein.

"So you killed your father" Liu Qiao said

"I cut out the cancer I killed what caused my misery...... won't you do the same?"

The song is more for LQ than CT

Or rather think of as CT's perspective

All I know is I love the song