chapter 39

Cheng Tao took the match and was strike it and was about to lit the cigar but stop.

"Mr. I told that's bad" Bai Jun said

Cheng Tao looked down to see the child whose arms are filled with snacks, Cheng Tao chucked coldly.

"Your late"

"Valid reasons, rashions every worried needs to eat" Jun Gui said

Cheng Tao nothing an IV drip bag in his arms along with the snacks.

"Hey were is the stand?" Cheng Tao asked

"Oh it's down stairs I had trouble to bring it up so I just took it do-"

"Let's go back down, we can play in your room it's dangerous to do something like this kid" Cheng Tao said

Bai Jun gave a forced smiled then he nods.

"Let's go kid"

Cheng Tao position himself to welcome him on his back this, Bai Jun looked at him in a dazed state once then smiled hopping gladly on his back.

"Mr. Is giving me a piggy back ride cool"

Cheng Tao didn't think much of it then walked down the stairs with him, until he found the drip stand.

"Your room?"

"304"

Cheng Tao walked and let the boy guided him to his room, where he put him down. He walked forward and spread his hand happily with a big grand smiled.

"Welcome to my room"

Cheng Tao didn't say anything and only looked at the pale boy, after spending a day with him he went to the appointed nurse to him.

"Jun Bai, I'm sorry sir but his case isn't a matter of money" the nurse said

"What do you mean"

"I'm sorry sir but it's strictly to leak info on patients to people who aren't family members or guardians" the nurse said,

Cheng Tao nods, and the next day came he was playing with baby LiHui, she was making giggling noises.

"Tao the doctor said you will be discharged soon" Liu Qiao said

Cheng Tao looked at him and nods, once he is out the hospital he would have to go back to becoming a good husband or roommate.

"Do you want to go back to school Liu Qiao?" He asked

Liu Qiao didn't have a proper education he he was smart it's best to put his broken pieces back together even if, it meant them being apart.

Honestly speaking Xi-Wang is not a good person, and no matter how he tries he seems to make Liu Qiao's life worse. How can a broken person fix another broken person.

With all the bad his done there is no good for him and his hands will constantly stained with blood, will Liu Qiao be willing to be with a murderer with a man whose done more horribly things that his husband.

A man who kills without remorse a man who will hurt people because deep down inside his just as insane as others, Xi-Wang's biggest fear.

He closed his eyes then suddenly he could see the picture of him choking Liu Qiao to death, and an deranged smiled was plastered on his face as Liu Qiao's face went colder and he struggles more. That's what Xi-Wang fears the most, the day he would do the worse.

Cheng Tao turned to Liu Qiao and barely caressed his cheek, Liu Qiao doesn't know the truth of the beast he is. An abusive husband is nothing compared to what he can do.

So how does a broken person like him be s father and a husband he didn't think it through he didn't consider, he just thought he could save Liu Qiao when he couldn't even save himself. Liu Qiao shouldn't be trapped by him and go free drin the bandage that was placed on him.