chapter 26

They took Liu Qiao to the room where Cheng Tao was Liu Qiao face went numb as he looked at Cheng Tao's pale and unconscious face.

He looked helpless, defenseless and pitiful his head was wrapped in bandages and his feet where in cast.

"Why is he-"

"His feet were damaged during the accident do you remember the night of the crash" the nurse asked

"Yes, when we saw the car coming towards us he twisted the steering wheel but the car seemed got out of control and the other car couldn't- I don't want to talk about anymore" Liu Qiao said .

"I'll give you some time alone" she said leaving

Liu Qiao remembers when the car came forth towards them and he quickly pulled his seat belt and turned to protect Liu Qiao from the blow of other car.

His legs must have got caught at the door, Liu Qiao can't understand Cheng Tao at all, you think if you live with someone for 5 years you'd understand them but no.

Liu Qiao pushed the chair up closer.

"Cheng Tao are you trying to change if you are then if so then I'll try to push forward for both the family we will build and the Lihui" Liu Qiao said, "but if not I'll go down the same path as that boy and cut out the cancer" Liu Qiao said.

About two weeks of training and Liu Qiao worked hard to get back on his feet and he did then he discharged and took LiHui with him.

"I don't have anything for babies at home so...... I'm gonna stop at the baby store" Liu Qiao said softly.

Liu Qiao sat on the in the park nervously as the stroller was beside him.

"What should I do now"

The doctor said that LiHui was a special needs child and he has to becareful with the little angel.

"How can I take care of a special needs child?" Liu Qiao said dazed

"Liu Qiao"

Liu Qiao looked up and saw Ying ye, Liu Qiao was relieved to see ying ye without any dire injuries.

"Ying ye I-"

"I'm sorry" ying ye said sadly

"Huh?"

"I've been doing a lot of thinking the past 2 weeks and I've realized that you and Cheng Tao are right, you don't need someone to constantly tell you to do something but someone to listen, and so I've decided to stop it and be a good friend and listen" ying ye said sitting on the bench next to him.

Liu Qiao felt guilty for yelling at him he was only worried for him in the end, soon the the baby began to wake Liu Qiao looked into the beautiful eyes of the baby.

"You must be hungry" Liu Qiao said

"A baby? Since when did you have a child" ying ye said surprised.

"It was a cryptic pregnancy none of us knew I was pregnant until the baby was born, but the sad thing was she was very sick" Liu Qiao lied.

Liu Qiao didn't want this child knowing she was adopted that her true mother abandoned her, so he lied although it hurts his heart but still.

"She looks beautiful" he commented

"Yes, she's precious I wish Cheng Tao could see her" a tear falls down his cheek.

Ying ye wanted to asked but it was best to wait on ying ye to talk, and soon the tears came falling down.

"Cheng is in a coma and now I'm alone with a child and doesn't know what to do" he cried

"Cheng?! In a coma!?" Ying ye asked shocked

Ying ye before would have probably loved this news but now he only felt pity towards Liu Qiao.

"Um may I ask?, what happened"

Liu Qiao looked away guilty.

"We were arguing and the car crashed"