chapter 29

"Yes I-"

"Woah woah woah"

Liu Qiao took her out stroller and tried to calm her but she was still crying.

"Why don't we go sit somewhere" Gen Ru Han said.

They went outside on a bench as Liu Qiao tried to calm her down, he gave her the bottle but she just kept spitting it back up.

Liu Qiao tried checking her diapers but no she didn't seems to poop or pee Liu didn't understand and tried hushing her.

"LiHui I don't understand please calm down" Liu Qiao said

Gen Ru Han saw that Liu Qiao was struggling.

"Why not try using a pacifier?"

Liu Qiao looked at Gen Ru Han as if to 'say why didn't I think about it?' so obvious.

Liu Qiao went to his bag and took out a pacifier and put it in she immediately quiet down, it was like an miracle he put her back in the crib.

"You don't seems to know what your doing?" Gen Ru Han said

"I don't"

"Um how many months is she? She's so small very tiny even?" Gen Ru Han asked worried.

"A month and week out she was premature and sick during her birth so she is naturally tiny I hope she becomes bigger" Liu Qiao said.

Honestly he was afraid to carry this baby, she was so fragile that it felt as though she could break in his arms.

"Hm? Well I know a place that could help with ignorant mother's" Gen Ru Han said

He skimmer threw his bag as a paper dropped out Liu Qiao picked it up and saw an appointment for an abortion and immediately became depressed.

Gen Ru Han looked at Liu Qiao who seemed to be gazing at the paper intensely Gen Ru Han sighed sadly then took it.

"Honestly speaking I don't want to but I don't have much of an option"

Liu Qiao didn't say anything and just let Gen Ru Han speak.

"I'm glad I met you today Liu Qiao, I am honestly scared I might die right now I'm on the brink of getting evicted the father doesn't want anything to do with me my life is in turmoil right now I'll end up on the streets if I can't get a job, no one wants to hire because..... well I'm pregnant, I have nothing" Gen Ru Han said.

"I'm guessing your family won't help" Liu Qiao said joining his fingers on each other

"They don't want anything to do with me and I get why I screwed up big time" Gen Ru Han said

Liu Qiao looked at Gen Ru Han.

"Are you hungry?" Liu Qiao asked

"Hm?"

"Are you hungry?" Liu Qiao repeats

Gen Ru Han smiled nervously.

"I'm starving infact"

"Then let's go eat"

Gen Ru Han didn't hesitate and followed Liu Qiao to a near by restuarant they both left there orders then eat.

"I haven't anything this decent since two months ago" Gen Ru Han said

"Do you really want to get rid of that child Gen Ru Han?" Liu Qiao asked,

"You don't understand Liu Qiao, you see I was paid to get rid of the baby, the man who got me pregnant is a very dangerous man so" Gen Ru Han said.

Liu Qiao was sad it seems like he ended up with a monster just like him, he could bring him home with him but wouldn't that be dangerous especially when his raising a baby, but he owed Gen Ru Han a lot, can he turned his back on him.

"*sighed* don't do it come hide out at my home" Liu Qiao said,

Gen Ru Han was surprised.

"No, didn't yo-"

"It's okay as long as I don't tell anyone"

"What about Cheng!?" Gen Ru Han said

Liu Qiao eyes wide open in surprised then shrunk down back,  the aura around Liu Qiao became depressed as he held his head down.

Gen Ru Han felt that he asked something he truly shouldn't have, he thought it was normal between them since he didn't want to bring up Liu Qiao's situation and make him forget that his life was truly miserable but did something happen to Cheng Tao?.