chapter 15

Liu Qiao put on his beanie then exit the room last night he and Cheng Tao texted whole night he had fallen asleep and this morning he didn't get angry about it instead he was teased it nice

Liu Qiao smiled thinking on those happy moments on the many happy moments thinking of recent memories Liu Qiao can't help but think about highschool.

Cheng Tao and him was so happy and he liked Cheng Tao back then it felt like it was just the 2 of them but then he changed and the nightmare happens the only thing to rlly upon was those happy days.

Then the change happened and the moments came back it made Liu Qiao all the more guilty about what he was about to do.

Cheng Tao seemed to change but what if the change wasn't long what would happen to the unborn child within in his womb.

Liu Qiao took the car to and drove to the private hospital he waited a while before he was his turn.

"It seems Cheng Tao stopped trying you like his little shit if he allowed you leave the house so soon and early" the doctor said

"His not home I've told you his change" Liu Qiao said.

The doctor looked at him then close his eyes

"People don't change they only go out of character for a moment or they change their target" the doctor said checking Liu Qiao's eyes.

Liu Qiao felt depressed maybe he was right Cheng Tao doesn't want him again but recently he's been nothing but caring.

Thinking of the theme park the movie the scary house best of all the concert Cheng Tao wasn't aggressive or mean and he was genuinely happy in those moments with him.

But what if in those moments their was another a younger one one that they would skip him in their hands and play with could Liu Qiao take the future of his unborn child.

"Now let's proceed with the arrangements" the doctor said frustrated

"I'm not going to do it"

"What?!"

"In the end I can't do it" Liu Qiao said with tears streaming down his eyes "wouldn't this baby be the only one who cares about me in this world if I kill him who will be there for" he said crying.

The doctor looked at him then hissed his teeth ,

"Waste of time get out now I have other patients to deal with" the doctor said walking away.

Yes if Liu Qiao killed this child who will care for him if not the child Liu Qiao felt good about himself for not taking the child's life and so he went to a cake shop with high hopes and made an order that should be collected in a few days his going to tell Cheng Tao the news.

With high spirits Liu Qiao went home he it was about time to make dinner when the lights suddenly came on.

"Where are you coming from?!"

Liu Qiao pupil's shrunk then he turned in shock upstairs he then softens nervously then slowly walks up the stairs.

"Sister in law" he said meekly

She folded her arms.