chapter 13

Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U

The time at the park was over, and it was time to enjoy the concert

The time at the park was over, and it was time to enjoy the concert. Liu Qiao was so excited he couldn't keep still, or maybe it was just the sugar.

Suddenly his phone rang, and he answered.

Liu Qiao: Yes?

YY: Liu Qiao, I'm going to the BTS concert!!

LQ: ME TOO!"

YY: What? Really?! That man let you out?

LQ: Hmm! Even better, he's coming!

YY: ...

Ying ye, who felt happy about his friend coming, frowned. He wished Cheng Tao would not come.

YY: Okay, we can meet after the concert.

LQ: okay

Liu Qiao hung up the phone and smiled. He was ecstatic about spending time with Cheng Tao.

After arriving at the concert, Cheng Tao gave Liu Qiao some banners and a glow stick for fan service since he didn't bring any and none was at home plus, the previous Cheng Tao had beaten Liu Qiao, claiming he was cheating.

"I'm going to take a moment. Our seats are over there," Cheng Tao pointed towards the VIP section.

Liu Qiao grinned as he sat in the VIP section.

Soon the BTS boys came on stage and started to sing. Liu Qiao had already forgotten everything and started to sing and cheer for the BTS.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!"

Liu Qiao cheered, but then he realized Cheng Tao wasn't back yet and was about to look for him when he saw him approaching with juice.

"You must be thirsty," he said, handing him a soda.

Liu Qiao smiled and took the cup. He sipped the soda and then continued to cheer.

After the concert, he went backstage to get autographs and pictures while Cheng Tao waited in the corner smoking.

Cheng Tao dragged down his sleeves a bit. He was starched, but it was a good thing he had on long sleeves.

He looked at Liu Qiao, who was in line, happy and smiling. He was glad his smile was bright.

In his past life, he worked as a psychologist, well, it was a fake job to pick out his victims.

And once he got to know them, he killed them. He went under many hidden identities killing one after another with no remorse or regret. He used people to get what he wanted.

Even in jail, he murdered at least pteneople which led him to be in a single jail cell and feared even by the police themselves.

The prisoner was diagnosed as a sociopath. He saw no wrong in his actions, and he felt there was no need to change.

Soon Ying Ye walked up to him.

"You're not allowed to smoke here."

Cheng Tao said nothing and just looked at Liu Qiao.

"Watching him like a hawk, he needs some freedom, you know?" Ying Ye said.

"If you don't stay away from me, I will beat the shit out of you," Cheng Tao said, annoyed.

Ying Ye opened his mouth to say something but closed it back.

"Whatever."