chapter 20

C

heng Tao was at the door as he listened to pots plates everything breaking in the kitchen

"Urgh"

Cheng Tao lean against the wall and watch as Liu Qiao vent his anger out on any inanimate object.

He went to the cupboard and saw Cheng Tao's wine collection he went up there and took out a bottle.

"Are you sure about that?" Cheng Tao said

"You can drink why can't I?" Liu Qiao asked

"Okay, get down if your going to get drunk might as well we both drown in it together"

Liu Qiao said nothing and moved aside as Cheng Tao took out for bottles, then came down and picked up 2 glasses and wash them out.

The two went up the balcony, Cheng Tao poured the wine as both of them drink.

Liu just drink down the cup as Cheng Tao looked at him.

"I want you take everything from them"

"Okay" Cheng Tao said

"I want them to suffer"

"Yes"

"I hate that bitch?! And if I see anymore more your bitches I swear I'll burn you and I down in this place I'm sick of being mistreated"

Liu Qiao took the bottle and turned it at his head he was hurting and it felt  like the more he drinks the more the pain amplifies.

Liu Qiao looked at Cheng Tao and saw that his face was unmoved the bastard didn't feel a thing.

But little does he know Cheng Tao is being patient about how to kill Cheng Tao's family, his making Liu Qiao drink away himself today and start to help him out of the situation tomorrow.

"What are you looking at your the cost of this!" Liu Qiao said "you killed 3 of our babies and your fuck buddy did the rest now I can't have children" he laughed. "you must be glad that you permanently ruined me!"

Liu Qiao was torn between hysteria and pain he was both laughing and crying at the same time, Liu Qiao looked over the balcony staring he was just staring.

Before he knew it he was ready to sprint over but Cheng Tao grabbed his collar before he could do that.

"Don't you dare" he said

"Let me go! Let me go!" Liu Qiao yelled

Cheng Tao saw that he had no intention of calming down.

"Qiao I'm here, calm down please don't do this please your life is for too important to end like this, nothing happens after death there's no happiness no sadness nothing you won't get back what you lost it won't erase a thing" he said

Liu Qiao just stopped and the two stayed silent like that.

"You won't leave me right?"

"I won't"

"I want a family"

"We can adopt"

"Then let's adopt"

"But first you need a therapist"