chapter 37

Liu Qiao got up in the morning then looked at Lihui. She was sleeping peacefully in the crib.

He went downstairs to the kitchen to make some formula for the baby. Suddenly his phone rang then he answered it. It was Chao Niu.

"Hello" Liu Qiao asked

"Hello Liu Qiao this is Chao Niu, First thing you should do as mother is go for morning walks with the baby, walking improves the moods I'm getting ready, we can meet at the park" Chao Niu said enthusiastically.

Liu Qiao was a bit surprised. He awkwardly answered.

"Yes, thank you"

They both hang up he packs the baby bag.

After preparing themselves Liu Qiao met up with Chao Niu at the park. He had a handsome baby boy inside the stroller.

"Now first thing as the mornin comes you prepare the baby stuff eat an healthy diet and go for a walk in the park this helps the mind and improves the mood, positive is what you need the most since you look like you've been through a lot"  Chao Niu said.

Liu Qiao was was surprised he paused in his tracks, he frowns looking side ways.

"Don't worry I won't ask, I understand that there something's that should be left alone I'm here to help you so just enjoy your time with your daughter" Chao Niu said.

And as said Chao Niu did not inquire about his situation at home and merely gave advice on motherly situations. He even drops in a few jokes here and there.

Liu Qiao like Chao Niu's kind character and Hope's they could be friends, Chao and him to a break sitting down to some smoothie.

"Wow there is so much to being a mother"

"Yes there is, but you learn along to the way so you have to be strong and smiled through any situations" he said

Liu Qiao looked up Chao Niu he wants to be a strong mother for LiHui but his so depressed most of the time that he cant help but break down in tears.

Liu Qiao doesn't have a good life he can only look at the negative compare to Chao Niu his a terrible mother.

Liu Qiao was popped out his self loathing when Chao Niu suddenly spoke.

"A foreigner is approaching us"

Liu Qiao looked to direction he was looking at and saw who, the person looked familiar and as he came closer it became clearer.

"Oh yeah him" Liu Qiao said coldly.

"Liu Qiao"

Liam wave from a distance smiling Chao look at Liu Qiao.

"you know him?"

"Not really his mostly a stranger to me though" Liu Qiao said without empathy

"I don't like that guy" Chao Niu said

"Hm"

"That's just my opinion atlease"

Liam came up to them and smiled.

"Good morning"

"Good morning" both replied

Liam looked at Liu Qiao from head to toe.

"You still don't seem well why don't go to the spa as I suggested"

Liam sat in between them earning the dissatisfaction look of Chao Niu, Liam ignored him smiling at Liu.

"I'm talking to Chao Niu" Liu Qiao said

"Ah yes, you can still speak with him I am here reco-"

"Although the offer is very nice and tempting his still a mother in his early period asking him to separate from his child so quickly is inconsiderate" Chao Niu said angrily pushing him from between them.

"Maybe it's because your a foreigner but it's rude to cut in between a conversation" he said.

Liam looked at Chao Niu who was glaring at him.

"Liu Qiao for today let's go home the mood has been ruined"

Chao Niu usher him up as they both began to leave, Liu Qiao pause at liam.

"I'm sorry I'll try to make it so until another time"