chapter 5

*click*

*click*

"Hmm you seems like it's not your first time"

Cheng Tao finished loading the gun then looked at it.

"Hmm here"

He paid it then turned put it in his jacket.

Liu was sitting finishing up it's been a week since Cheng Tao stopped hitting him and his a bit more relaxed right now they don't feel like husband and wife more like roommates.

They sleep in seperate room barely talk or communicate he does bring him gifts from time to time and check up on him but the feeling doesn't feel romantic and more platonic.

"Um welcome home"

"Evening"

"Dinners is really" he said

"Okay"

Cheng Tao took off his shoes then enter the room.

"Um Cheng Tao"

"Yes"

"Can can I invite a friend over tomorrow"

"Sure it's your house as well"

Liu Qiao's heart flutters hearing those words.

His not like the Cheng Tao he met in highschool his not sweet friendly and flirtatious, his not the man he married the angry man who was a monster it's weird how much of a stranger Cheng Tao was to him.

One minute he is someone he knows the next his someone he don't in a way that's far too cruel Cheng Tao right now was very cruel he was saying such sweet things getting his hopes up when in the end it means nothing.

"C-Cheng W-what do you mean?"

"We are married it's your house as well by law"

"Yeah by law Cheng Tao I-its been a while since we-"

Grrrrrrrrrr

Cheng Tao looked at his phone then answer it.

"Hmm fine"

He hang up then look back at Liu Qiao.

"What were you saying now"

"N-nothing" he stuttered

Cheng Tao was no fool he knew Liu Qiao was gonna asked for sex it was a lucky thing his phone ring when it did Cheng Tao doesn't think he can get it up for another man that's gonna be difficult.

But in the future what will he do he sigh in distress.

"I'm gonna go down to the office"

"Ah yes" he said startled

Cheng Tao never touched him barely got close to him and his been working more frequently it got to be Cheng Tao no longer want's him.

These thoughts where plaguing him Cheng Tao found a significant other that fulfilled the need that he couldn't that's why he seemed distant it's not the first time he cheated in fact he cheated so much time Liu Qiao became numb to it but he was okay knowing that in the end it was Cheng Tao and him but now.

He looked at Cheng Tao who existed the room he won't come back his completely disinterested in him now a stranger nothing  a tear fall from his eyes as his bad thoughts plague him he didn't want to feel like this but he couldn't help it.

"Cheng Tao why, Why are you so cruel to me why can't I be free from you"

Cheng Tao leaned against the door outside listening in on his plead this reminds him so much of his mother who cried endlessly when she thought she was alone she was broken.

He pleads would sing him a lalaby to sleep his father beated her senseless he made her feel insignificant and trapped her mentally thinking there was no escape until she found her escape.

Cheng Tao put his phone at his ears

"How us the arrangements?"

"We've set up the arrangements on Friday the meeting is scheduled" his secretary said

"Prepare body guards to protect the mansion and it better be some useful ones"

"Understand Mr. Cheng"

 Cheng"