chapter 12

"Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U

Huh?"

"I'm going on a week trip on Monday," Cheng Tao said

"I see," he said sadly.

"These two days... let's spend them together," Cheng Tao said

Liu Qiao's heart skipped a beat when he heard that.

"Together?"

"Yes, we haven't done anything together these days. I've got tickets to your favourite concert," Cheng Tao said.

Liu Qiao's eyes sparkled when he saw Cheng Tao take out the tickets to his favourite band. He didn't think Cheng Tao remembered.

And honestly, the previous Cheng Tao didn't. The present Cheng Tao was the one who did his research and noticed. The prisoner hated crowded places. They reminded him of the night he tried to run away from his dad in the middle of a festival.

His arm had blood running from it. His dad had hit him with a heavy object that evening because he had slept with a girl. His father was possessive and tried to choke him. That evening, he fought back and ran out into the crowd to beg for help. But help never came; instead, he was dragged back into the house and treated terribly. From then, he had plotted to kill his own dad for the next two years. When he hit eighteen, he killed his dad and buried him under the house in the basement.

The prisoner had buried his dad's clothes, money and everything. He pawned his phone and all things. A year later, the prisoner had received his father's inheritance. He was a young bachelor, and he knew how to run a business.

The prisoner felt no remorse for killing his dad and felt no regret for what he did in life. Even if he was a serial killer, he didn't regret it and will never regret it.

"Thank you," Liu Qiao said.

Cheng Tao nodded. After dinner, Cheng Tao washed the dishes and went to the living room with Liu Qiao to play a movie that they both watched and enjoyed.

Later on, during the movie, Liu Qiao fell asleep. Cheng Tao brought and changed him and put him to bed.

Early in the morning the next day, Cheng Tao made breakfast and went to the balcony to smoke.

Liu Qiao got up and yawned. He was a bit surprised that he was in his bed. He then blushed at the realization that Cheng Tao had changed him.

Liu Qiao went to the bathroom in high spirits, looking forward to spending today with Cheng Tao. He washed his face, brushed his teeth and headed to the kitchen.

Breakfast smelled nice. It's too bad Cheng Tao wasn't here.

After eating breakfast, Liu Qiao took a shower.

Both were now well dressed and ready to head out.

"So, where do you like to go?"

"Hmm?"

"The consort starts at eight. We have a day ahead of us."

Liu Qiao smiled as his chest fluttered.

"It's been a while since we entered the park. Huh, I'm wondering if you still puke after the sky coaster..."

Cheng Tao darkened.

"Woooooooooooo!"

Cheng Tao held on tightly to the bars as they went down. Cheng Tao was terrified, but he didn't show it.

"Yeah! yeah!" Liu Qiao laughed.

Cheng Tao, after the ride, lost his breakfast.

"I'm sorry... sorry, sorry," Liu Qiao said, giving him a tissue.

To get back at him, Cheng Tao pointed at the haunted house, and Liu Qiao's feet went cold.

"Ahh!"

"Ahhh!!!" (Liu Qiao)

Liu Qiao held on tightly to Cheng Tao as the people jumped and scared him.

"I wanna go home..." he cried.

After that, Liu Qiao lost all his life. They enjoyed food before going on other rides then they lined up for the Ferris wheel.

 They enjoyed food before going on other rides then they lined up for the Ferris wheel