Chapter 2

Ezra's POV

I arrived back at my fathers house.

I hack the cameras again, replacing the deleted footage with other footage so my father won't get suspicious.

Obviously he will get suspicious... he five year old granddaughter has vanished.

I quickly pack my stuff, and get ready to go to southern Italy.

I get in my car and drive off to the airport.

I aboard my fathers private jet.

I get my self settled in.

I go on my phone and call Iris.

Phone call

"Hi." Iris exclaims. "You're way to hyper." I laugh. "Is Lily there?" I ask. "Yep I'll go get her."

"Hi momma." Lily says. "Hi baby, how are you doing?" I ask. "I'm ok." She sighs.

"Are you with grandpa." She asks. "No, I'm going on another mission." I respond. "Ok, momma. You're coming back after right?" She asks.

"I am." I respond. "Ok, I'm tired." She yawns. "Ok baby, I love you so much." I say. "I love you more." She giggles.

I smile. "Bye." I say as I hang up the phone.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Few hours later

I land in southern Italy, and head to my apartment.

I quickly start making plans for my attack on the Vincenzo's.

I got a tip that they have a weapon exchange with they're allies, tonight at 2:00 in the morning. I'll crash that and take out the brothers.

Easy peasy.

I would start to get my weapons and get everything prepared for tonight, but the beach is calling my name.

So now I'm on my way to Tropea.... Instead of doing my job.

Another few hours

I'm at the docks snooping around, I hear talking.

I quietly get on top of a crate.

I see the 'big three'

Most people would think the big three is Iron Man, Captain America and Thor. But in the mafia world the big three is Luca, Killian, and Roman Vincenzo.

They're all annoyingly hot.

I raise my gun pointing it at the random person they're making the deal with.

They have very few back up which should be taken out now.

Two massive explosions go off as I shoot the random person in the skull.

I jump off the crate towards the back, and chase after Roman who's running for back up.

I jump in the air wrapping my legs around his neck.

I look up and see Killian pointing a gun at me.

I wrap my legs tighter around Roman's neck as I back flip out of the way from the bullet causing Roman to flip forward.

I land on my knees as he lands on his back. I quickly punch him in the temple knocking him out.

I run towards Killian as he fires his gun at me repeatedly.

I dodge the bullets. I take his hand with the gun, I wrap my arms around his arm bend down and flip him over my shoulder.

His gun ends up in my hand, I point it at him and shoot it at him grazing his neck. Shit.

I drop his gun and look at my wrist and see a bullet.

I look to my left and see Luca pointing a gun at me.

I smirk, and run the opposite way knowing he'll chase me.

I stop running when I see him in front of me.

How the hell did he get there.

I approach him, he goes to throw a left hook. I catch it effortlessly. I hold his fist and punch him repeatedly on his ribs with my right hand.

I sucker punch him in the jaw, which causes him to fall back slightly.

I approach him fast, I step up on his knee and wrap my calve around around his neck. I lean back doing a back flip landing in a classic super hero position.

He lays on his back breathing heavily.

I take out one of my knifes.

I was about to stab him when I hear a gun click. I feel it get pressed up against the back my head.

I look forward and see Roman pointing a gun at me.

"Get off my brother you bitch." Killian orders from behind me.

I groan, and stand up.

Roman and Luca get in front of me.

"Drop the knife." Luca orders.

I smirk as I throw the knife in the air and catch it.

I stab Killian in the knee and duck under the gun so he ends up shooting Roman in the arm.

I knee Killian in the heart, I was about to sucker punch him in the temple when Luca grabs my neck.

"Thats enough." He spits out.

He grips my neck tighter and lifts me off the ground.

Ok we're going up.
My legs are dangling.
This is fun.

"Who the hell are you." He glares at me. "An innocent young woman walking the streets alone." I smile innocently.

"Your Italian princess." Luca smirks. "No I've just lived in Italy sense I was in the womb." I roll my eyes.

Killian stands up.

Him and Roman go behind Luca.
The three of them glare at me.
They're just mad I'm vibing.

"You're wasting time." He pauses. "Tell me who the hell you are, if not I'll snap your neck."

I start laughing hysterically.

"I don't fear death, it fears me." I smile as I kick Luca in the stomach causing him to drop me on the ground.

I land on my feet.

Before I could process anything else I get sucker punched in the temple.

Black is all I see.

—————————————————————————

Hello my beautiful chicken nuggets!!!

This was the second chapter, if you have any grammar corrections, spell checks, please let me know ASAP.

I hope you liked this chapter, it had a little bit of action in it🗡🗡

The chapter will get longer in the future, I didn't realize how short it was until after the fact. But they will get longer.

See you in the next one ❤️