Chapter 40

Ezra's POV
Two weeks later

We're packing up the cottage and getting ready to go back to Italy.

Iris and everyone else are already there.

"Can we come back next week." Lily looks at me. "No." I shake my head. "Why not?" She asks throwing shit away. "We're have to get settled in Italy first."

I turn my back to her and start wiping down the counter tops. "Can you go outside to make sure Luca doesn't kill any animals."

I hear her walk out do the kitchen.

After I finish cleaning up the kitchen.
Sorta. I mean it's better than it looked like.

I look out the window and see Lily holding onto a chicken petting it and Luca glaring at the chicken.

He has something against chickens I swear.

Lily puts the chicken back in with the rest of the chickens.

Now they're starting to feed the horses.

I hear my phone ring.

I look over and see Iris face timing me.
I pick it up.

"What." I say. "I haven't seen you in two weeks and all's you have to say is 'what' I might just hang up now." She's dramatic.

"I told you we're leaving today." I say as I set up my phone so I don't have to hold it. "I'm aware... I just wanted to know what time you were leaving around."

"I don't know, Lily and Luca are feeding the animals as I'm cleaning up. Hopefully we're leaving before 4." She nods her head. "Dope."

I walk out of the view of the camera for a second. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING." She yells as I walk back to the camera. "Don't leave me alone." She continues.

"I'm putting this glass back in the cabinet. Can you be alone for two seconds." I show her the glass. "If I die than it's on you."

I roll my eyes and put the glass in the cabinet s as and walk back over to my phone.

I look at Iris and see her eyes closed with her tongue sticking out.

"Well sense you died, I'm just gonna hang up." I say hovering my finger over the end call button. I watch as she opens one eye. "No I'm alive see." Ok now she's opening both eyes... widely.

"Ok I'm seriously going to hang up now. I have to get these two shits going." I say. "Fine." She sighs. "Bye, say hi to dad for me." She says before hanging up.

I walk towards the door.

I open the door. "I hope the both of you are all packed, cause we're leaving soon and if you forget something than... oh well." I yell.

I close the door and finish cleaning around the house.

It's been like thirty minutes and they still haven't came inside. I head towards the door. Before I could open it. Lily appears.

"Why the hell are you covered with mud?" I tilt my head. Not even two seconds later Luca walks behind him covered with more mud.

"Didn't realized we had pigs." I look both of them up and down.

They both go to walk inside. "That's funny." I step in front of them. "I just cleaned this house, you guys aren't stepping foot in here."

"How are we going to get cleaned up." Lily crosses her arms. "Should have thought about that before you bathed in mud."

Lily look at Luca. "Good job." She sighs. "Excuse me, you started it." Is he serious... isn't he an adult. "No you did." She protests. Can I just shut the door on them.