Chapter 16

Ezra's POV

Its been a month.

The Russians have been attacking the Vincenzo's warehouses and sending them numerous threats.

Lily's birthday is in three days, I've been trying to get my plan together on how I'm gonna sneak out to see her. I already have her gift ordered and ready for me to pick up.

Luca and I, we've been spending everyday day every night every minute together. I'm really becoming attached to him and it scares me.

Luca is in a meeting right now so I'm sitting by myself on the edge of they're pool with my feet in the water.

"What's up you little psycho." Roman says walking over to me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asks. "A lot of shit." I sigh. "You know just because Luca's not around doesn't mean you can be depressed." He jokes. "You're annoying." I laugh softly.

Roman has basically decided that we're siblings. I don't know, I just went with it.

He just said he thinks of me as a sister so that makes me his sister. I tried to argue but it got me no where.

To Killian I'm just a gremlin sooo that's good.

"Roman." I say as he looks at me. "Can you keep a secret?" I ask. "Depends on what it is." He answers.

"Please." I say. He sighs. "Fine what is it." He asks. "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone." I say sternly. "I promise I won't tell anyone." He responds. "Pinky promise." I stick out my pinky. "Pinky promise." We interlock pinky's.

"I do work for someone." I blurt out as he nods. "We've known that for two months now, that was really depressing by the way." He pouts. "I thought it was gonna be a bigger-" I cut him off. "I have a daughter." I say. "Oh shit." He responds.

"Uh how the hell do you have a daughter." He asks. "You don't have reproductive organs." He exclaims.

"They took out my uterus and shit after I had her, no one wanted me to be pregnant again." I sigh.

"Is that why you came after us?" He ask as I nod. "People were threatening her. It was you're life's or her life." I answer.

He gulps.

"What's her name?" He asks. "Lily, she's turning six." I answer. "I had her when I was sixteen." I continue. "SIXTEEN." He yells. "You got pre-" I cut him off. "Yes I did, now shush." I glare at him.

"I didn't want to do it." I sigh. "But my ex boyfriend forced me to, and I got a daughter out of it." I continue. "If you think the dads gonna be a problem well he's dead so he's not a problem at all."

"Why did you say that so casually." He stares at me blankly. "You're baby daddy is dead." He exclaims. "Roman shut up." I say.

"He was an asshole, he hated Lily, he hated her so much that he-" I stop. "He abused her?" He asks as I nod. "Shit Ezra, you're life is a rollercoaster." He says.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asks. "I haven't seen her in two months, I miss her so much." I answer. "You want to leave." He sighs. "Just for a week and I promise I'll be back, I just need to check up on her."

"Pinky promise you'll be back." He smirks sticking up his pinky. "I pinky promise." We interlock pinky's... again.

"Uh does Ferrari know about Lily." He asks. I look down. "We can protect the both of you, you know." He stares at me. "Shes hidden, I've kept her hidden away from this world."

"Shes alone?" He asks. "No what kind of a mother do you think I am." I slap him. "Sorry jeez, I thought you were friendless. Because of the psychoness." He rolls his eyes. I slap him again.