Chapter 9

Ezra's POV

It's been two whole weeks sense I've been kidnapped.

It feels longer.

I haven't left my room in a week. I've talked to no one sense they found out that I can't get pregnant. Oh well.

I walk out of my room and head downstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh hey psycho haven't seen you in a while." Roman says rubbing the top of my head. I feel a smile come across my face.

Romans probably my favorite here, well because he's Roman.

"probabilmente vuole la nostra pietà per non essere in grado di avere figli." I hear Killian say.
(she probably wants our pity for not being able to have kids.) Luca smirks.

"That's rude." Roman glares at them.

"se ricordo bene siete voi che volevate scoprire cose su di me." I glare at him. "ti ho dato informazioni. Non è colpa mia, non è che tu volevi." I continue. "forse essere più specifico la prossima volta." I wink at him.
(if i'm remembering correctly, you're the ones who wanted to find out stuff about me. I gave you information. Not my fault it's not want you wanted. Maybe be more specific next time)

"Oh I forgot you were Italian." Killian says smirking at me.

"If you have a problem with me-" he cuts me off. "I do have a problem with you." He says.

"Than you should get over it, you're gonna make yourself miserable hoping I'd give a fuck." I glare at him.

I turn around and walk out of the kitchen.

I just wanted fucking food, but instead I got Killian, being Killian.

I walk in my room.

Not even two seconds later Luca barges in, looking like an angry gopher.

"The hell do you want." I glare at him.

"You need to stop disrespecting my brother, especially in front of our men." He spits out.

"You're brother is the one disrespecting me, so fuck you." I fire back at him.

He approaches me with anger in his eyes. He quickly slams me against the wall pinning my wrist above my head than places his knee in between my legs.

"Let go of me." I say. "Drop the attitude." He spits out tightening his grip on me. "No bitch." I respond trying to move out of his grip.

"The more you disobey, the harder living here will be for you princess." He smirks. "So I suggest you shut up and listen to me." He whispers in my ear.

I stop glaring at him and stop fighting to get out of his grip which causes him to calm down.

"I think I know why you want me to follow you're orders." I say as I feel his lips brush against my ear.

"Yeah? What is it." He responds not moving his lips from my ear.

"You don't know how to handle me." I say seductively. He pulls away from my ear and looks at me.

I can't lie and say he's not attractive well because he is. He has the brightest blue eyes, with tanned skin and jet black hair. Big muscle, and a sleeve of tattoos on both of his arms.

"Is that a challenge." He says inching closer to me. "It's not a challenge Vincenzo. It's a fact." I smile.

"Hmm." He hums. "And what if I prove that fact wrong." He says brushing his lips against mine. "You won't." I respond.