Chapter 36

Ezra's POV

It's the next day.

I'm heading to Lily's room.

I walk into her room and see her sitting by the window.

I sit next to her. "Sorry about last night." She looks at me. "I was actually trying to get to know him in the beginning." She suddenly smiles softly. "Than it turned into getting on his nerves."

I shrug. "You love getting on people's nerves." I smile at her. "It's the highlight of my life." She jokes.

"Oh also sorry about." She pauses. "That thing about you not telling people your last name and shit." She continues. "It's fine... caught me off guard though."

She turns to face me. "You're like the bestest mom ever." I raise my eyebrows. "Bestest?" I question. "Yup bestest." She nods. "You need to go back to school." I laugh. "No I think that's proper wording." She smiles widely. "Ya... sure." I nod.

"But you know what." I look outside the window. "You're the bestest daughter ever." I say as I turn to face her again. "Aww stop it. You're making me blush."

"Where did you come from." I shake my head. "Your vag-" I cut her off. "Stop." I say as she laughs.

The door opens... violently.

"Ezra I'm doing it." Roman says.

"What's he doing?" Lily whispers to me. "No clue." I whisper back.

"You have to be there though." He points at me. "What's going on?" I question. "You no." He shrugs. I look at Lily as she looks at me. "I don't know." I say.

"It involves telling Killian something." He gives me the thumbs. What does he- "OHH." I stand up.

"I'm confused." Lily stands up beside me. "That's because you don't know what's going on." Roman looks at her. "So I'm the only one that doesn't know the secret?" She asks. "Only two other people know." I say. "Oh ok." She smiles. "I feel better now."

"You will know shortly though." Roman says. "Oooo fun. I love secrets." She claps.

"I'll talk to you later." I say as she nods. "I'm going to find Luca anyways." She shrugs. "He said we could hang out today." She walks passed me. "He did?" I question. "Ya, well he said that before he started acting weird." She shrugs as she continues walking.

"Are you sure you still want to go with him?" I ask. "He might say no." I continue. "Ya, I do want to ask him." She answers as she walks out.

"Ok before we get into my situation... what the hell did you do." Roman crosses his arms. "Told Luca to stop talking to her." I respond. "Why would you do that?" He asks. "Ok one I didn't think he'd actually listen. And two... well there is no two." I smile.

"Anyways." I say. "Why all of the sudden do you want to tell the whole house, I mean that's good." I pause. "But why."

"I sorta told him I had a sister." He smiles. "You don't have a sister." I stare at him. "Bitch you." He glares at me. "Oh ya." I nod. "Awww you told him I'm your sister. Your so cute." I smile.

"I also told him I have two brothers, so now he wants to meet everyone." He continues. "That's good." I say. "Ya well now I have to tell everyone."

"If your not ready you don't have to." I say. "I do have to." He responds. "Why?" I question. "I also sorta told him, he can come over tomorrow." He smiles awkwardly. "Why do you do this to yourself." I shake my head. "Who knows." He shrugs.

"What's his name?" I ask. "Pierre, he's French." He nods. "He's French?" I smile. "Do you know French?" I question. "Bonjour." He smiles widely. "Annnddd that's all I got." He sighs.