Chapter 29

Ezra's POV

I put my phone down and run my fingers through my hair. Why would I call him when I have people who are willing to help right here?

I lift my head up and look at my desk.

It's a mess.
I'm a mess.
Everything's a mess.

I do need help. Killian Roman and Iris have been doing almost everything for my mafia and I feel bad, because it's not they're responsibility it's mine.

They've been asking me if I need help with everything. I say no. But now I ask Luca for help. That's like a stab in the back for them because they're actually here and he's not.

They're all going to hate me for calling him I think to myself as I bring my knees up to my chest.

I don't know what's been wrong with me lately.

I've been over thinking the most stupid things, I haven't been able to sleep, sometimes it feel like my heart is about to beat out of my chest. I feel like I'm going crazy. I just don't know what's happening.

I look at my desk again and see all the work I need to do, all the work I'm behind in. I feel my breathing getting heavier and my hands start to shake.

My phone suddenly rings.

I pick it up.

"Hi." I sigh. "Hi." He responds. "Why did you call back?" I ask. "You said you needed help, yeah?" He answers. "Yeah." I sigh. "Let's go through you're emails first, ok." Luca says. "Ok."

We go through my emails, than we go through my paper work. He helps me do everything.

I don't know why but I feel happy all of a sudden.

"I'm all caught up now." I sigh a breath of relief. "Thank you Luca." I say. "You're welcome princess." He responds. I smile like dork, he called me princess.

I'm like a middle school girl.
Thank god he can't see me through the phone.

"How's Lily doing?" He asks suddenly. "She's ok, Roman taught her how to hack." I sigh. "She's been hacking you guys randomly, and Roman has to kick her out of your system." I laugh softly. "So if you track any hackers coming for Milan, it's Lily and Roman."

"Ya that explains everything." He chuckles. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I've just been receiving notifications that we're being hacked... now i know it's just Lily and Roman." He answers. "Ya, tell him to stop showing her stuff." I say. "Oh and Killian got Sofia fighting... it's been great these passed few weeks." I sigh. "Of course he's teaching her."

"How are you doing?" He asks. "I'm fine." I answer. "You're not." He says. "I'm managing." I respond. "Ezra-" I cut him off. "You should probably go, you're busy." I say.

"Ya." He sighs. "Thank you again." I say. "Yup." He responds as I hang up the phone.

I haven't talked to him in a long time.
He actually called back too.

He called back.

I feel my face start to heat up.
I thought I was over him.

My door opens.

"Hi mom." Lily walks over to me. "Hi." I smile. "I'm bored." She groans sitting down on the chair. "Thought you and Roman were hanging out." I say. "We were until i wanted to hack Luca, but he won't let me." She pauses. "So, now it's boring."

"Well what do you want to do." I ask. "Hack Luca." She smiles. "Anything besides that." I sigh. "Hmm hack Roman's and Killian's brother." She asks tilting her head. "No hacking."

"Everyone is soooooo boring." She drags out the so. "You're dramatic." I say as she rolls her eyes... teenagers.

"I want to go to France." She says suddenly. "I miss my pony." She shrugs. "I also want, Roman to come to with Sofia, Killian and Iris." She says.

Iris is pregnant again by the way. I hope and pray it's a boy, there's too many girls here.

I'm losing mental capacity... and brain cells.

"Ok let's go see you're grandfather." I pause. "Because your so bored." I stand up. "Than we'll tell them the plan." I say as she nods. "Let's go." She marches out the door.

We went to see my dad, we talked to him for a while.

He has to get better, if he doesn't I don't know what I'll do.

Dinner time

"Ok, here's the thing." Lily says putting down her fork.

Everyone stares at her.

"I want to go to France to see my pony." She smiles. "Sooooo we're all going there." She demands. "I won't take no for an answer."

"We have to go home for at least two weeks." Roman says. "Did you not hear what I just said." She stares at him. "I did but I ignored it." Roman continues.

"People have tried to hack us." Killian says. "I know the answer to that question." She points her finger in the air. "Lily it's not you." Roman rolls his eyes. "We need to go to help them out."

Luca said that it might be Lily.
I'm confused.

"After that?" Lily asks. "After that, we'll be going to France." Roman says. "O o o we can invite Aurora and Leo." Lily says. "And Luca." Iris says.

I watch Lily's eyes light up, she looks at me. "No, not him." She responds. "Uh I talked to him today." I sigh.

They all look at me like I have five heads.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I question. "Are you trying to hurt yourself." Killian says. "You asked him for help didn't you." Iris sighs as I nod. "He answered?" Lily asks as I nod. "He did."

"He's not gonna talk to us for another five years." She crosses her arms. "Like the last time." She continues.

"We haven't seen Victoria or Azula around the house." Roman says. "You're also always here." I roll my eyes. "Well it's weird they're never there." Killian shrugs.

"Why aren't they, wouldn't Luca want his wife and daughter living at his house." Lily spits out. "He doesn't tell us anything, cause we'll report back to you." Killian says.

"And Aurora lets that happen." I stare at him. "Yep, she says. 'If you want to find out, ask you're brother it's not my place to tell you'." Roman scoffs.

"Let's stop talking about this." Iris says staring at
Lily who looks pissed off. That's greats, now I have to deal with her short tempered ass.

"When are you guys leaving?" Iris asks.
"Two days." Killian answers.

—————————————————————————

Hello... again my smoking hot chicken nuggets!!!

Hope you liked this chapter
See you in the next one❤️❤️