Chapter 8

Ezra's POV

After Aurora gave me the pastries I went upstairs.

Does she honestly think I'm an idiot. I know they're gonna try to gain my trust just so they can get to me.

I'm more mad than earlier today, this just gave me more of an urge to kill them all.

I slam my door and lock it.

I hear my phone ring.

I look down and see Iris's number, i calm down and pick up the phone.

"Momma." Lily exclaims.

I smile when I hear her voice.

"Guess what happened today." She says. "What happen mi amore?" I ask. "I rode a horsey." She giggles. "That sounds fun, I wish I was there." I sigh. "I do too. I miss you momma."

"O o o My birthdays coming up." She says getting happy again. I laugh. "It is 2 months and you're gonna be six." I sigh. "You're growing up so fast."

"Soon I'll be just strong and brave like you." She giggles.

I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

"Aww thank you baby." I say as she giggles again. "I'm tired momma, good night I love you." She yawns. "I love you more."

"Hi bestie." Iris says. "Hello there." I respond.

"Just an FYI, Lil wants a pony for her birthday." She laughs. "I though she liked horses" I say. "She likes riding the horses, but she wants a pony for some reason."

We say bye to each other than hang up.

I sigh and turn on the tv and put on a movie.

Few hours later

There's a knock on my door.

Calm and collected Ezra
Calm and collected.

I open the door.

"Dinner's ready." Aurora smiles.

"I didn't know if you wanted to eat with us, so I'm bringing you down early to get you're food first incase you want to eat up here." She says.

That's nice I guess.

I nod and walk past her.

We both walk in the kitchen.

"I didn't even say dinner was ready." She glares at everyone who's getting the food.

"Killian said it was so we came down." A random man says.

"You might have to eat with us." Aurora whispers. She sends me an unapologetic look. "It's ok." I respond blankly.

I sit next to Roman and some other dude.

Romans the chill brother.

"So psycho." He starts.

I roll my eyes. "Yes Roman." I sigh.

"How does it feel to be the youngest in the house." He smirks. "Feels great." I fake smile.

"What crawled up you're ass." Killian scoffs. "You being alive." I respond.

"Watch how you speak." Luca glares at me. I stare at him. "Watch how you speak." I intimidate him. "Shut the fuck up." I roll my eyes.

Their men eat slowly as they stare at me than at Luca than back at me. Probably shocked on how I'm talking to they're boss.

"You guys out now." Luca orders.

I shrug and stand up with his men.

"Ezra sit down now." He spits out.

I sit back down and glare at him.

"I'm convinced it's you're time of the month." Roman says eating some pasta.

Aurora's banging her head lightly against the palm of her hand.

"Well fun fact I don't get my period." I lean back. "What do you mean." Aurora asks looking at me. "I mean I don't have a uterus." I shrug.

They look at me confused.

I sigh. "I got drugged, than I passed out. Some doctors came in and ripped out all of my reproductive organs." I pause. "So I can't get pregnant." ..... again

"Without you're consent?" Leo asks. "Yep." I answer. "When did that happen?" Aurora asks. "Two years ago." I answer.

"Do they do that to all the assassin." Roman asks. "No not all, just me." I say.

"Why just-" I cut him off. "It was one of Rocco Ferrari's punishments for not doing his dirty work."

And because I had Lily, he didn't want me to have anymore kids because they'll be my weakness.

"Did you want kids?" Aurora asks.

I don't respond I just look down.

Lily wants a little brother more than anything, but I can't give her one.

You can add that to the list of me failing her.

I nod slowly.

"Dinner was good." I say standing up. "Thank you." I walk out of the kitchen.

I look on my phone and scroll through pictures of Lily and I.

I smile, I'm so lucky to have her. She's just not lucky to have me.

I brought her into the mafia world when everyone told me to put her up for adoption. Well because I was only sixteen at the time and because my dads Rocco Ferrari.

Her own father told me to abort her, but I refused.

I wanted to keep her, I don't regret keeping her I just wish I could have given her a better life.

A lot of people would pin me as evil or a villain, but I never understood how I could be one. I kill everyone around me for the safety of my daughter. Does that make me a villain?

I'd fight for her until the day I die.

—————————————————————————

Hello my exquisite chicken nuggets!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This was the eighth chapter, if you have any grammar corrections, spell checks, please let me know ASAP.

This is again another extremely short chapter, I'm sorry.

See you in the next one❤️