Chapter 33

Ezra's POV

Iris and I are sitting in the living room.

"Ok?" Iris exclaims. "Ok? That's what you say?" She continues. "Yes." I respond.

"We all know that at some point you'll be running back-" I cut her off. "No I won't." I say. "Surrreee." She nods.

"I'm not kidding." I say. "Ok." She nods.
"I'm serious." I sigh. "I believe you."
"I have a date." I say. "Ezra I said- wait what?"

"You? You have a date?" She questions. "I missed something... sense when did you have a date." I tilts her head. "You. Ezra. Have a date?"

"Well ya." I nod. "With who... I didn't know you were looking for som- I'm confused." She tilts her head.

"It's called a dating app." I shrug. "Sense when were you using that?" She questions. "Sense this morning." I shrug. "And you already found a match? That was fast." She shrugs. "I'm hot... what did you expect?" She

"Ok who is this guy?" She asks. "Armando." I reply. She burst out in laughter. "Armando... you're going out with someone named Armando." She laughs. "I'm sorry that's hilarious."

"If he has a nice personality I don't care about the name." I shrug. "That's real beautiful Ezra and very wholesome of you.... But what's his last name?" She asks as I stand up. "I'm not telling you his last name."

"It's can't be as bad as Armando." She jokes. "You could have a hot last name." She pauses. "Like Vincenzo." She nods. "Or I can keep my last name.... Ferrari." I smile.

"I won't be here for dinner, I'll be with." I pause. "Armando." I say with an accent. "Huh sounds better with the accent." I shrug. "No it doesn't." She responds.

I roll my eyes and walk out the living room and up to my room.

I lay down on my bed and put on the tv.

A few seconds later I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say.

Roman walks in. "Ok." He stands in front of me. "I need to tell you something." He continues as I sit up. "Yes."

"You have to promise not to tell anyone." He says. "I promise." I respond as he lifts up his pinky. "Pinky promise me right now." I lift up my pinky. "I pinky promise I won't tell anyone." We intertwine pinky's.

Why am I still doing pinky promises.

He stands there having a mind conversation.
Uh ok... is he not going to tell me.

"Ok." He nods to himself. "Ok, come here." He pulls me off the bed.

He walks he over to my closet. He walks in. "Uh no, it's dirty in-" ok he shut the door. Well that's awkward I have like bras and underwear all over the place. He opens the door and walks over to me. I look up at him. "Did you seriously get me out of bed so you show me you can walk in and out of a closet."

He stares at me blankly. "I thought you were telling me something." I say. "Ya I did." He crosses his arms. "No you didn't. You did something. There was no telling involved." I cross my arms. "Your brain is a brick." He sighs.

That's mean.

"I walked out of the closet." He points at the closet. "Ya." I nod. "I was right here." I continue.

"Ezra." He puts his hands on my shoulders. "Sweetheart." He continues. "I know this may be a big word for you." He sighs. "But me, as in Rom-" I cut him off. "Get to the point... sweetheart." I roll my eyes.