Chapter 24

Ezra's POV

It's been a month and a half, my dad is coming home today.

Oh and Iris's dreams have come true.
Ya her and Killian aren't quiet one bit.
She's way to happy about it.

Anyways I've been dreading my dad coming here because Lily. She loves Luca, Roman, Aurora. Literally everyone in this house.

Leaving here is gonna crush her.

Luca and I haven't talked sense I went into his office. We see each other walking around the house.

We just stare at each other for a moment than awkwardly walk away.

I told him, specifically not to go near Lily, but they've been hanging out literally every single day.

I also told Iris to not get attached to Killian, but uhh. That went well obviously.

I've come to the conclusion.... Know one listened to me. So now I have to deal with two heartbroken girls.

I'm breaking the news to Lily now.

"Hey mi amore." I smile walking up to her. "Hi momma." She says. "I need to talk to you honey." I sigh.

I sit in front of her.

"We're leaving tomorrow." I sigh. "For a vacation?" She asks.

"No. We have to honey, we're going back to Milan." I say. She shakes her head. "I don't want to go." She responds. "I want to stay."

I do too.

"I'm sorry, but we have too. We can't stay here." I say. "No momma." She crosses her arms. "I'm sorry."

She glares at me and jumps off the bed.

Iris walks in. She watches as Lily runs passed her.

"Did someone take her pony?" She tilts her head.

—————————Luca's POV————————

I'm in my office when I hear running in the hallway.

Lily runs in my office like a fucking bull and goes straight up to me. I pick her up.

"We're leaving tomorrow." She says sadly. I gulp. I've been dreading this moment. "Ya, you are." I sigh. "Tell my momma not to go." Tears fill her eyes. "I want to stay." She wraps her arms around my neck and cries.

I should have listen to Ezra, and stayed away from Lily. I should have listened.

"Tell her not to go, she'll listen to you." She looks at me. "Why does she want to leave?" She questions as I sigh. "It's my fault."

"Than say sorry." She crosses her arms. "It's not the simple Lily." I say. "But-" She pauses. "I want you to be my dad." She wraps her arms around my neck again.

I freeze.

She wants me to be her dad. I hug her even tighter not wanting to let go.

"Do you want to be my dad?" She asks. "Yes I do." I respond quickly. "So can I call you my dad?" She asks excitedly. "You have to ask you're mom." I say. "Ooo and than maybe she'll want to stay." She smiles happily.

Than she gets sad all of a sudden. "If we can't stay you'll say goodbye. Oh and you'll talk to me everyday?" She asks. "I will." I nod. "Pinky promise?" She says sticking out her pinky. "Pinky promise." I say.

"Oh and we'll see each other on Christmas and other holidays... right?" I cup her small face and place a kiss on her forehead. "Right." I respond. She places her hand back on my shoulder.