Chapter 7

Ezra's POV

Right now I'm sitting in Luca's office with his family.

"If I remember correctly." Luca says leaning back in his chair. "You said that you refused to work for Rocco Ferrari, and it cost you everything." He continues.

That fucking asshole.
That's why I'm in here.

"What did it cost you." He asks.

"Pain." I answer.

"Well that's not dry." Roman says sarcastically.
Luca sighs. "Ok than why are you an assassin."

Because I was forced to.

"I thought it would be a calm and collective job." I shrug.

"Why are you an assassin." He asks again. "I thought I answered the question." I respond.

He clenches his fist and glares at me.

"We all know you work for someone, the doing it for money shit. Is all lies, so I'm asking you again why are you an assassin?" He leans forward.

"The world isn't all sunshine and rainbows." I glare back at him. "Don't you think we know that, we apart of the mafia." Killian spits out.

"Than you should know it's a very mean and nasty place, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let." I say turning my attention to him. "I wouldn't let it keep me down."

"I fought my way back up to only lose everything, but again i wouldn't let life keep me down so I continued fighting. I gained something in return." I pause. "If I have to kill everyone in my way to keep what little I have, I will."

"And right now you guys are in my way." I spit out.

I stand up and walk out of his office.

—————————Lucas' POV————————

"Good job Luca you angered the raging psychopath." Roman scoffs.

"We were suppose to be nice, and calm. You did the complete opposite, now she's planning our deaths." He continues.

"Would you shut up." I glare at him.

"So we know she has someone." My dad says. "We're not using that someone against her." My mom says sternly.

"Why not?" I ask. "She the enemy, we shouldn't care who that person is." I continue.

"Mom, she could potentially be working for the Ferrari's. Someone who we've been at war with for decades." Killian says. "Stop trying to fight for her."

"I see something in her, I don't know what. She needs help Killian,and I want to help her." My mom says. "Ya mental help is what she needs." Roman responds.

"No not mental help, maybe a little but-" my dad cuts her off. "Enough Aurora. We'll find out who she really is, than we can decide if she deserves our help."

"You're serious. 'Deserves our help'. Look at her Leo, look at her closely." My mom glares at him. "She deserves it, you guys push her so she makes bad decisions." She turns her attention to me.

I stand up and walk out.

"If you're going to her, you're signing your death wish son." My dad yells out after me.

I notice them all follow me out.

I follow her down the hallway, she turns around and sucker punches me in the jaw.

"Stop following me you fucking asshole." She says throwing another punch hitting me in the ribs.

She grips my neck.

I look in her dark brown eyes and see something that wasn't there before.
A hint of darkness.

"What the hell do you want from me Luca." She spits out my name. "Why aren't you keeping me in a cell with you're other hostages? Why aren't you torturing me?" She says holding my neck tighter.

"You know what I want from you." She glares at me. "I want you dead." She continues.

"That's enough." Killian says putting a gun to her head.

She lets go of my neck and walks away.

Few hours later

We're all in the kitchen.

"Boss, Ezra just entered the living room. What do you want us to do." He asks. "Leave her, we'll go to her." My mom answers as she walks out.

"Let's go see what you're mom sees in her." My dad sighs.

We follow her out of the room.

We see Ezra on the couch, her hands are shaking as she bites her nails. We watch a tear slide down her face, but there's no emotion in her eyes. No sadness no anything.

"We need to gain her trust first, but if either of you hurt her more. I'll publicly disown you." My mom glares at her.

She just tried to fucking kill me, nice to see who she likes better.

She turns around grabs a trey of her pastries and walks over to Ezra.

"Didn't she just try to kill me." I exclaim. "And you're own mother gave her cookies." Roman chuckles. "Shes you're mom too." I glare at him.

"Whatever, I don't feel like going through a divorce. I'm listening to her." My dad says.

"And honestly, I see what you're mom sees in her maybe you three should at least try to as well."

—————————————————————————

Hello my piping hot chicken nuggets!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This was the seventh chapter, if you have any grammar corrections, spell checks, please let me know ASAP.

This is an extremely short chapter..
These chapter are so inconsistent. I apologize.

See you in the next one my lovely chicken nuggets❤️