Chapter 21

Luca's POV

It's been two hours.

Everyone's still in surgery and Lily hasn't left Roman's side.

"How do you feel?" Killian asks. "How do you?" I ask. I don't know why I'm asking him how he feels. 

"Well I mean, I see where she's coming from. She was just trying to protect her daughter, which is understandable... I mean if I had a kid I'd do the same." He says. "I can't blame her." He shrugs.

Wasn't expecting that response.

"You?" He asks. "We could have helped her protect Lily." I say. "She could have told me who her dad was." I continue. "You would have also went after Rocco, and she didn't what that. Ezra obviously loves her dad, even the amount of times he's wronged her."

"She still lied." I say. "For the safety of her daughter, Luca you can't hate her for trying- never mind. Mom will just disown you if you hurt either of them."

The doctor walks out.

"Ok Iris Ricci, is fine. She resting right now, no visitors in her room until she wakes up and is seen by a doctor."

"Ezra Ferrari, she's in a coma as well. She should wake up within the week."

"Lastly Rocco Ferrari, he's in a comma, he crashed a few times but he's stable right now and should wake up whenever he wants" she pauses. "Also with him there was a lot of drug use. We identified one.. it was some form of a brainwashing drug. When he wakes up we put him in some rehab clinics just incase."

"If you have questions feel free to ask." She says walking away.

"Brainwashing drugs." My mom says. "That family has been through shit." She continues.

"I want to see my momma." Lily says to Roman, he nods and walks her to Ezra's room.

"He's gonna be a good father one day." My mom sighs. She turns to me. "Are you ok?" She asks. "I'm fine." I answer.

"Dad and I are getting food do you guys want to join." Killian asks. "Sounds good." My mom responds. "I'm good." I say.

They nod and walk out.

Few moments later.

Roman walks out. "Where's everyone?" He asks. "Food." I answer. "I'm heading there now. Want anything?" He ask. "I'm fine." I answer.

Another few moments later.

Lily walks out of Ezra's room with tear stains on her face.

She jumps up on the seat next to me. "Who are you?" She asks. "Luca." I answer. "I'm Lily." She responds. "Is my momma ok?" She asks. "I was trying to talk to her but she didn't respond." She says sadly. "She's going to be ok." I answer.

"What about my grandpa." She asks. "Every time my momma wasn't around, he'd protect me from his men, and if he's not here who will protect me." She continues. "He'll be ok too." I answer.

"Do you have a dad?" I ask as she shakes her head. "He's dead." She shrugs.

Oh, uh ok. I thought she'd be more sad.

"How?" I ask. "My momma killed him."

I think back to Ezra's and I date

"I already know about you're ex boyfriend, that you killed." I said. "Who's that person that he laid hands on?" I asked.

My eyes widen.

"He hurt you?" I ask as she nods. "How did you know." She asks. "You're mom told me." I answer. I look on her arm and see a large scar. "Did he do that?" I ask. "Yep." She responds.

I want to revive him than kill him again. For some reason I feel the need to protect her, already and I just met her.

I look at her as she looks at me. "I'm tired." She yawns. I nod. I don't really know what I'm suppose to do.

She rolls over so she's sitting on my lap and wraps her arms my neck. "You're not gonna leave right?" She asks. "How could I leave when you're sitting on my lap." I joke. She giggles. "Good."

30 minutes later.

I look down and Lily is sound asleep in my arms.

"That's cute."

I look up from my phone and see Killian walking over to us.

"Mom told me to bring food for the both of you." He says putting the food on the table.

Lily's eyes shoot open. "Food." She exclaims. "Ya food." Killian responds pointing to the table.

She rolls off me and sits down next to me. She points to the food and looks at Killian.

"You can get it yourself." He rolls his eyes. She crosses her arms and glares at him, than starts pouting. Killian stares at her blankly. Lily continues to pout, her eyes start to fill with tears. "Take the damn food." He says handing it to her.

She instantly smiles as she takes the food and starts eating it.

"Roman wasn't lying when he said she's mini psycho 3000." He sighs walking out.

She starts eating happily. "Foods good." She says. "It is." I respond. "My grandpa makes the bestest food though." She says happily.

Rocco Ferrari can cook.

"He can cook?" I ask. She nods. "He said he learned how to cook for my momma cause she didn't have one." She answers.

We continue eating.

She places her plate on the table and looks around the room.

"LILY." We hear a yell.

Lily nearly at a heart attack, she jumps back and stares at the door.

She barges through the door. "Wheres- oh hey guys didn't see you there." Iris awkward smiles. 

Killian and Roman run in. "What the hell happened." Roman asks. They look at Iris.

Isn't she the one who loves Killian for no reason.

"Should you be up?" Roman asks. "Well probably not, but I'm already here sooo." She shrugs.

She looks around. "Where Ezra?" She asks. Lily points to the room next to hers. "Rocco?" Iris questions. Lily points to the room next to Ezra's.

Iris sighs. "I'm going back to sleep."

—————————————————————————

Hello my exquisite chicken nuggets!!!

Hope everyone had a fantastic thanksgiving🤎🤍🤎

This is actually a really short chapter and I didn't realize is it was short... until now. That's my bad.

There's definitely a lot of grammar errors and shit, but it's fine. I'll fix it later if I remember

Today's rant or me being an idiot: literally nothing... I have nothing... other than the fact my mom and I decorated for Christmas

Oh and also, I'm negative ya'll!!! So I'm out of quarantine Wednesday.

Hope you enjoyed this short ass chapter... but see you in the next one❤️❤️❤️