Chapter 25

Ezra's POV

We're outside walking the streets of Milan. It's freezing, everyone's talking and laughing shopping around for late Christmas gifts.

Lily's on my dads shoulders, with Iris and I walking on either side of them.

We shop around for a while, until we get in the car and leave to go home.

"Hot chocolate anyone?" I ask walking into the house. "Yes." They all say in unison.

We all walk in the kitchen, and make ourselves some hot chocolate with mini marshmallows as we play some Christmas music.

We sing, we dance, we eat.

After they all sit down and eat their cookies and drink the hot chocolate, I walk into the living room by myself and sit down.

We left the Vincenzo's September 28, it's now December 24th.

As for Luca, ya I still like the fucker. The only thing is he hasn't called Lily sense the day we left, neither has Roman and Killian hasn't called Iris. Like they all promised.

Lily is absolutely heart broken.

So is Iris, considering she's pregnant. With Killian's child. They didn't use protection as you can see. She's three months pregnant.

"Momma." Lily says walking in. "Can I try to call dad and Roman again?" She asks.

Another thing is Luca is no longer Luca. He's dad to her. Which is making everything harder.

I nod and dial his number for her.

She stands in front of me and waits for him to pick up. When she looks up at me, I already know it went straight to voicemail. She sniffles. "He didn't pick up."

"I wanted to spend Christmas with him, like a family." She sighs. "I want daddy for Christmas." She says as tears fill her eyes. She jumps up next to me and hugs me tightly. I kiss the top of her head. I pick her up and take her to her room. "I'll see what I can do, I'll call Luca and see if he picks up. Ok mi Amore." I say as she nods.

"Goodnight, I love you momma."
"I love you too." I say kissing her forehead.

I walk out of her room and go to my room that's across from her room.

I dial Luca's number and call him, knowing he won't answer.

"Uh hi, so here's the thing." I start. "You shouldn't have agreed to be Lily's father if you weren't going to talk to her." I say. "She misses you more than you think." I continue. "For Christmas she just wants you Luca, please at least call her." I hang up.

Now it's Romans turn.

I lay down and stare at my phone waiting for either one to call me back. But it doesn't happen.

I give up on them to be there for Lily.
I soon close my eyes and sleep.

5:00 am

"Momma, momma, momma." Lily shakes me. "Santa Claus came here." She exclaims.

I groan and stand up.

She takes my hand and we walk down stairs. We're met with my dad and Iris who looks absolutely dead.

"She woke you up too." She laughs. "Yup." I yawn. "Presents." Lily exclaims.

We all start opening our presents.

"How are you doing?" My dad asks. "I'm fine, it's her I'm worried about." I sigh. "I wish I killed them all when I got the chance." I continue. He chuckles. "You won't be able to kill them now." He says. "Am I right." He asks. "Unfortunately."

I snuggle close to my dad. "Merry Christmas dad." I say. "Merry Christmas tesoro." He says kissing the top of my head.

We watch Lily and Iris laugh as Iris helps her open up her presents.

Lily walks over to me. "Can I call dad." She asks. "At five o'clock in the morning." I stare at her. "Later?" She giggles. "Yes, Lily later."

Later on in the day.

I'm cleaning up the living room from all the wrapping paper and organizing Lily toys she got.

I hear my phone ring.

I look at the caller ID.
Holy shit.

"LILY." I yell running up the stairs.
"LILY." I yell again.

She runs down the hallway. "Yes momma." She asks as I hand her the phone. "Late present." I say out of breath.

Her eyes lit up as she answers the phone. "Daddy." She exclaims. I hear him laugh. "Hi sweetheart." He says. She walks down the hallway to her room, talking with Luca.

I couldn't help but smile at hearing him laugh. I miss his laugh, I miss his touch, his scent. I miss him so much.

"What's got you smiling like a dork." Iris smiles. I roll my eyes. "He just called." I respond. Her eyes went wide as she points to her stomach. "Imma try Killian." She says running back to her room.

"You're pregnant, you can't run-" I sigh never mind.

I lay down in my room and put on Luca's sweatshirt that I stole and curl up in bed.

I hope you forgive me soon.
I close my eyes and go back to sleep.

*poke poke*
"Momma." Lily whispers.

Imma kill this girl.

"You're done talking to him." I say.
That was fast.

I look on the clock, oh they've been talking for two hours. Not fast at all.

She nods. "He said he'll call again when he gets the chance." She smiles. "That's good, what did you too talk about?" I ask. "My presents and what we've been doing."

"He asked about you too." She says.

He asked about me.
He asked about me.
I feel my face heat up.

"What did you say?" I ask. "You've been sad." She shrugs. "Thanks Lily that's real great." I roll my eyes. She nods proudly.

"I also said what you told me. You want to be his princess." She says. "Again, thanks for that." She nods again. "Your welcome momma."

My face turns brighter if that's even more possible.

Hopefully I'll get to talk to him again.
I hope.

—————————————————————————

Hello my fantastic chicken nuggets!!!

There's definitely a lot of grammar errors and shit, but it's fine. I'll fix it later if I remember

Today's rant or me being an idiot: We got a new girl.... I want to actually kill myself when she's near me. She's so rude, talks to literally every single boy in sight. Even my bestie, Whos like not my bestie... he's sending me mixed signals but I also can't take a hint. But new girl was talking to him. I wanted to pull her fake ass hair extensions out of her head. She's also annoying as fuck. She talks like this. "WhAtS tHe MaTh HoMeWoRk." Like shut the fuck up bitch... anyways good news I got into my top college, but news is... it's $54,000 a year. Good news they gave me a $18,000 scholarship for my grades and another $2,000 for something I didn't know I applied for.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter... but see you in the next one❤️❤️❤️