Chapter 17

Ezra's POV

I arrived at the farm house in France.
Today's her birthday.

I knock on the door.

Iris opens it her eyes grow wide. "Oh em gee." She squeals as she hugs me.

I heard a gasp. "MOMMA." Lily yells.

She looks beside me and tilts her head. "You got me a pony?" She asks. "Happy birthday mi amore." I smile as I bend down. She has the biggest smile and runs up to me hugging me tightly.

"The pony's a bonus, I just wanted you." She says hiding her face in my neck. I hug her tighter than ever.

"I missed you so much." I cup her face. "I missed you more." She protests. "I don't think that's possible." I smile. "It is." She crosses her arms.

We walk out to the back and put her pony in the barn outside. She shows me all of the horses, goats, chickens, literally everything. She's taking me a mini tour of the whole ass barn.

We walk back inside.

"Here I have a few other things for you." I say sitting on the couch. She opens up a present. "It matches with you're pony outside." I say. "But in stuff animal form." I continue.

She hugs the pony tightly. "Thank you momma." She smiles.

"Oh and there's another thing." Cause Roman would kill me if I didn't tell her about him.

"You know how Iris is you're godmother." I say as she nods. "Well this one." I hand her a picture. "Is you're godfather." I continue. "His name is Roman."

"Roman Vincenzo?" Iris asks as I nod. She laughs. "I wouldn't mind sharing custody of her with him if something happens to you." She says. "He's hot, they're whole family is hot."

"Can I meet him?" Lily asks holding his picture. "Uh sure, when the time is right." I respond as she cheers. "I'm gonna get myself a Vincenzo." Iris cheers with her.

She stares at me. "Of course not Luca, but Killian and Roman can hit me with a bus anytime they want to." Why am I her friend.

"Iris look at my pony." Lily says running over to her. "It's cute Lil." Iris smiles. "What are you gonna name it." She continues. "I don't know."

"O o o o." Iris exclaims. "Let's go see her room." She says pulling me up off the chair.

We run upstairs to her room and enter Lily's room.

"It's very pink." I look around.

"Isn't it cute." Iris and Lily say in unison. "You've turned my daughter into a mini you." I stare at Iris. "Sorry." She smiles.

"Are you guys hungry, I can order out." She asks. Lily nods frantically. "Ok that answers that." Iris laughs walking out of the room.

Lily walks over to her night stand and places the picture of Roman against her clock.

"I want to meet him." She says. "You will." I respond. She smiles and runs up to me.

"I want a daddy." She sighs. "But not my real daddy." She continues. "I'm working on it." I say. "Really?" She exclaims. I nod.

She hugs me tightly.

"I like it just me and you." She says. "But I also want a dad sometimes." She continues.

I know exactly how she feels.

I want my dad back more than you know. Rocco Ferrari wasn't always bad, he used to be an amazing father. Than one day he started hating me and I never understood why.