Chapter 30

Ezra's POV

It's a few days later.

I'm helping Roman pack. "Hopefully this is nothing serious." He sighs. "I'm sure it's just Lily... she has been hacking you guys." I shrug. "I hope it's just her."

"If it's not Lily and it's some random mafia, Luca is going to tell us to stop talking to you guys. He has been the god of paranoia lately. He's has problems." He shakes his head.

"It's fine Roman." I sigh. "Just update us when you get home. If you have to break contact, just tell us this time." I sigh as he nods.

We walk down the stairs where Killian is waiting for him.

"Take care of yourself psycho." Killian nods to me as I roll my eyes. "Call us if you need help." He continues. "Or call Luca cause that help-" I cut off Roman. "Shush."

They walk out the door.

"Oh and Lily no hacking us until I get back." Roman points at her. She gives him the thumbs up. "Ok... Ezra make sure she doesn't hack." Roman looks at me. "Iris make sure Ezra doesn't let Lily back us." Killian looks at Iris.

"You can count on me." Iris smiles.

"I don't think we can." Roman whispers a little to loudly. "We can't." Killian shakes his head. "Definitely can't hear you're conversation." Iris glares at them.

"Just leave already." I wave.

"We'll be back in two weeks, than France here we come." Roman exclaims.

"Bye." Lily waves at them walking towards the car.

—————————-Luca's POV———————-

Roman and Killian should walk through those door any moment.

"What's up fam." Roman says walking in. "Hi honey." My mom says running up to him. "I missed you so much." She says squeezing the life out of him.

"Where's Killian?" She asks. "Coming." He shrugs.

"Lead me to the control center brother." He announces standing in front of me.

We walk to the control room, he turns on the computer.

"Ezra said you taught Lily how to hack." I sigh. "Yeah, now she's obsessed with hacking us." He pauses. "Uh sorry." He says as he starts doing some weird shit on the computer.

I shrug. "I hope it's her that's been hacking us not some other gang." I sigh. "Same, she won't stop hacking you though." He laughs. "And Whos fault is that." I roll my eyes. "Uh yours."

"Rom-" he cuts me off. "Now we wait and see who's been hacking us." He says spinning around in the chair.

"Oh and where's Victoria and Azula, haven't seen them in a hot minute." He says. "You also haven't been here in a hot minute." I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you tell us anything, like you don't even inform us about our niece. Who does that." He exclaims.

Uh she's not even you're real niece.
She's not even my daughter.

"You'll report back to Ezra and Lily, am I right." I say. "Uh no, they refuse to talk about you and them." I look at him confused. "Lily gets mad easily." He shrugs.

"So what's new with Victoria Secret." He says standing up. "Stop." I say. "Ok Victoria Justice, what's new with her." He asks. "Something happened on the screen." I sigh.

He turns around.

"Uh huh." He says. "Uh huh." He continues. "Uh huh." He says. "Just fucking tell me what's going on." I exclaim. "You have no patience brother." He rolls his eyes. "But uh it's not Lily, but boy did she snoop around in here." He says looking around.