Chapter 27

Ezra's POV

It's the next day, we're back at our house waiting for Killian to show up to meet Sofia.

Sofia is like a mini Killian. Blue eyes black hair. Her entire face is Killian. She definitely is a Vincenzo.

The doorbell rings.
I get up to get it.

I open the door.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Really?" He questions. "Why are you here." I tilt my head. "Just let me in Ezra." Killian rolls his eyes. "No genuine question who are you." I ask again. "Can I just see my daughter. So get out of the way." He pushes me away from the door.

I look back at the door and nearly jump ten feet.

"What are you doing here." I glare at him.

He hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry Ezra." Roman says. "I'm not the one you promised to keep in contact with." I pull away. "She's upstairs."

He stares at me. I sigh. "Come on." I walk away.

I take him up the stairs to Lily's room.

"Before I open this door." I say standing in front of him. "You have to promise me you won't ignore her for another five years." I say. "You'll keep in contact." I continue as he nods. "I promise." He responds.

"Good. I'll actually kill you this time if you don't stay in contact." I glare at him. "Right." He says. "Stay here." I point at him as he nods.

I open the door and close it.

"Hi mom." Lily smiles. "Hi, honey." I smile. "I have a little surprise." I say as she tilts her head. "What is it?" She asks.

"Surprise come in." I announce.

Roman walks in the room.

She looks at him with wide eyes.
Than she looks at me.

"Is he going to ignore us again?" She whispers in my ear. "No." I whisper back. She just stares at me. "I promise... if he doesn't we'll kill him." I lift up my pinky as she nods. We intertwine our pinky's.

She stands up and runs over to him. He bends down as she literally rams into him almost knocking him over. Than all of a sudden she takes a fist full of his shirt and glares at him. Roman looks at me confused as I shrug.

He deserves a few punches.
I won't stop her. 

"If you don't keep in contact. I'll kill you." She says as I laugh softly. "I heard the entire conversation... you guys are horrible at whispering."

"Lunch will be ready soon." I say as I walk out of the room as they have a catch up a little.

I head down stairs and go in the living room.

I see Sofia sitting on Killian's lap with her head on his chest. I don't think I've seen Killian hug anyone as tightly as he's hugging Sofia right now. She looks at me and lift her head off his chest.

"Where's Lily?" She asks. "What already got tired of him." I respond as she nods. Iris and I look at each other than start laughing.

"Ok you can leave now." He says. Sofia crosses her arms and glares at him. "What?" He questions. "What does she what?" He asks. "Your great with kids?" I roll my eyes. "It's my first day... with a kid." He glares at me.

"She thought I said she's tired... hinting at she wants to nap." I give him the thumbs up.

Roman and Lily come walking down the stairs.