Chapter 28

Welcome Iris
Iris's POV

It's been two years.
Sofia is now 7 and Lily is 13.

Killian and Roman come here a lot, sometimes Sofia goes to southern Italy to see Aurora and Leo. They both kept in contact with us like they promised.

Everyone's for the most part is doing good here, Lily's doing a lot better. She finally got over Luca, she gave up on him. She just gave up on getting a dad entirely. Kinda sad actually.

Ezra is doing bad. She hasn't improved she just got worse than she was. Sometimes I have to run the mafia because she can't even get out of bed. She just over works herself.

Just recently Rocco got sick, he has to be hospitalized. He had some sort of tumor that went up to his brain, and on top of that he was diagnosed with cancer. Ya that was horrible.

She got over Luca... sorta. Than all of a sudden we found Rocco laying on the ground struggling to breath.

Ezra lost a lot of her fight, she doesn't have the fire in her anymore. She looks completely burnt out. She's been focusing on everyone else around her besides her self.

She's been taking care of Lily, she's been helping me with a Sofia, she's been taking care of her dad along with running a mafia.

Everyone's worried about her.

When Roman and Killian are here they run the mafia for her so she can take a break.

Right now, Lily and Sofia are in the movie room watching a movie and Killian Roman and I are going to her office to see if Ezra needs any help.

We walk in her office.

"Hi." I smile. She looks up at me. "Hi." She responds. "We'll take it from here, go get some rest." Roman says. "I'm fine." She says going back to work.

She's not she looks absolutely drained.

"Go watch a movie with Lily, she wants you." I say knowing she'll go straight to her.

If Lily needs her, Ezra goes running to her in a heart beat. She drops everything, and to goes to her.

"Ok." Ezra says getting up. "Shes in the movie room." Killian says as she walks past us.

"Ok let's get working." I say.

"How's Ferrari doing?" Killian asks. "The same, he hasn't improved or gotten worse." I sigh. "She needs a long ass break." Roman says going through her papers.

Killian and Roman work on her paper work while I organize her office.

Few hours later

"Ok I finished all the work she's behind in." Roman says. "I finish her work for today and tomorrow." Killian adds on. "I finished organizing everything." I say.

"I'll call our parents, telling them we're staying another week." Roman says. "We should send her and Lily to the farm house for a little break." He continues. I nod. "I like that idea."

Hopefully this break will help her a little.

We head downstairs and see Ezra completely passed out with Lily and Sofia cuddled next to her.

Even at young ages they both know somethings wrong with her.

"Is mom ok?" Lily asks. "She's fine just tired." Roman answers. "Why don't you ask her to get ice cream tomorrow and walk around Milan." Killian says as she nods. "Ok." She smiles.

"Is it Luca's fault she's sad?" She asks. "Yes." Killian answers as i elbow him in the side. "No, it's just the mafia is getting hard for her." I add on. "She just needs a little break and I think spending the day with you will help her." I continue as Lily nods.