Chapter 20

Ezra's POV

It's been a month, Luca and I have been going on date after date.

I've also been calling Lily a lot, not has much as before because she's always talking to Roman. Not that I'm complaining, he absolutely loves her. It's so cute.

My phone rings.

Iris? She never calls me at this time. She calls me a lot but it's only in the morning or at night.

"Ezra, they're coming." Her voice is horse.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. They brought everyone to our farm house, they're heading to southern Italy now." She breaths out.

"Get up bitch." I here someone say in the background. "I'm sorry." She whispers.

The call ends.

I'm frozen in place, everything is moving in slow motion. What the fuck is happening, is Iris ok, is Lily ok.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY'RE COMING HERE.

I start pacing back and fourth, what the hell do I do. I have to tell them now, I really do. They're gonna be here soon. Like an hour at most.

They're in a meeting right now so I can't tell them, I don't know when it ends.

I run my hands through my hair, they're all gonna hate me.

Oh my god Luca, Luca might meet Lily. He's gonna know I have a daughter.

Thirty minutes have gone by

I decided to take a quick shower and get dressed before heading downstairs.

I walk down stairs, they're still not out if they're meeting. I start looking around the house for at least one of them.

I'm looking for fucking Killian, that's how desperate I am.

I decide to go to Luca's office area.

I barge in and see is entire family there.

"What's wrong?" Aurora asks. "You look scared honey." She says approaching me.

"You guys have to leave now." I order. "Why?" Leo asks. "Please leave now." I plead.

"Tell us why we should leave our own home." Killian glares at me. "Please, I don't want to hurt you guys please leave." I say as my eyes get watery.

"Is the person who sent you coming now?" Leo asks as I nod defeatedly. "I'm sorry." I say as a tear slides down my cheek. They're gonna hate me they're gonna hate me. "It's ok honey, calm do-" the alarms go off.

My eyes widen. "It's ok, we've done this plenty of times." Aurora smiles.

I back out slowly. "What are you doing Ezra?" Luca says sternly. "It's not your fight, it's mine." I say closing the door locking them in.

Of course in locks from they're side, but I grab a chair and shit and hold it against the door... it'll stall them.

I secure them in here, we'll for the time being.

—————————-Luca's POV———————-

"Don't tell me she's about to fight solo out there." My dad says.

"Roman go on Luca's computer and look at the cameras to see what's going on out there." Killian says. Roman nods and goes on my computer. We all huddle around and look at the security footage.

Ezra walks out in the living room, looking scared as all hell. She's pacing back and fourth playing with her fingers.

"I've never seen her look so scared." Killian smirks. "Not the time." Roman glares at him.